The Bouqs Co.

Visit website

About The Bouqs Co.

The Bouqs Wedding Flowers specialize in amazing Pre-Packaged and Do-It-Yourself wholesale boxes.

Our Bridal and Event clients can choose from our popular pre-curated packages or customize something truly unique! Since our flowers are cut-to-order and shipped direct from the farm, they arrive fresher, last longer and save our customer up to 80% vs. a traditional florist!

FAQ'S

How soon should I have my flowers delivered?

We recommend delivery 2-3 days before your event. The flowers will arrive in the early stages of bloom and the 2-3 days gives them time to open up fully and look fantastic on your wedding day.

Do the packages ship pre-assembled?

We have both DIY packages as well as pre-arranged packages.

When should I place my order?

It is best to place your order as soon as possible! We want to make sure the farm can accommodate the request.

114 Reviews for The Bouqs Co.

114 The Bouqs Co. Reviews

A
Featured
Anna

Married on 03/25/2017

Is there was a 10 star option? Working with the wedding team at the Bouqs was such a dream. I worked mainly with Meghann, but also Aimee and Samantha. All three of these ladies were absolute dreams to ... Read more work with. They are super responsive, and really care about making your special day perfect. They have spectacular knowledge of flowers, and can help guide you to what types of flowers will travel and last the best. One great thing was that I ordered my flowers back in November (for a March wedding), and I could forget about the flowers. A few weeks before the wedding, they followed up, and closer to the wedding, send tracking numbers for the flowers. They provide DIY stem recipes, as well as links to videos to help you put together your flowers, along with how to strip and trim your flowers and how to store them between arrival and your event. The thing that took the most time was stripping the flowers. A lot of my flowers came pre-stripped, but I did have to do the roses myself (which they tell you about, so it's no surprise). Invest in a rose stripper (or borrow one, like me!) - it will change your life. This took the most time only because I was to stubborn to ask anyone for help, but I would say it took about 2-3 hours for the smallest package. I was lucky to have four aunts attend my wedding who ended up being total pros at putting the flowers together. Between my aunts and my sister, they were able to put together four bouquets, six boutonnieres and eight centerpieces in two hours. I have a feeling this is not the norm, so I might plan a little extra time. Last but not least, price. You cannot cannot cannot beat Bouqs for the price and quality. My flowers were absolutely gorgeous (shipped direct from Ecuador), and seriously your flowers will cost you at minimum 1/4th of the price of what you would pay a florist. Even having to purchase vases, ribbon, wire, etc., I spent less than $800. Go with Bouqs, you will absolutely not regret it.

N
Nicole

Married on 01/19/2019

Beautiful flowers

We hired Boug's for our wedding day flowers. We were extremely nervous doing so because it's all done online and i have never done that before. Everyone that I emailed with was very nice and helpful ... Read more and if I had any questions they would be get back to me in a timely manner. Two days before the wedding the flowers were delivered and they were absolutely perfect. I got so many compliments on all the flowers. So glad I went with Boug's, I'll definitely order from them again.

Kristen
Kristen

Married on 11/12/2018

Best choice!

I couldn’t believe the prices of local florists— flowers are beautiful and I wanted real ones at my wedding but I couldn’t fathom spending what the average flower shop charged! I found The Bouqs Co ... Read more and after exchanging emails and reading reviews, I went ahead and selected the company. I was a little nervous because I do not have a green thumb and I chose the DIY package. I am SO GLAD I did. I had five helpers to arrange the bouquets and we followed the instructions/tutorials to the T and the flowers came out so beautifully!! I saved thousands of dollars with this company and LOVED the results. I would choose The Bouqs Co again and again!!