The Bouqs Co.

Visit website

About The Bouqs Co.

The Bouqs Co. is a wedding florists business operating out of Marina del Rey, California. With a variety of options for couples to choose from, there are packages to suit a whole host of personal preferences. These fresh flowers would add the perfect touch of color, fragrance, and elegance to your ceremony or reception.

Conveniently, The Bouqs Co. provides pre-packaged flower boxes for you to select from. These can include a range of items such as corsages, bouquets, and more. For those who are stuck for time in the lead-up to their big day, this is a great option - and the high-quality flowers are as fresh as they were when they were first cut.

For couples who want to get more hands-on with the process, a DIY-option is also available. With this, you can customize the package, meaning you can choose from a variety of color palettes to complement your chosen event theme. This allows you to create the centerpieces, bouquets, and boutonnieres that you have always wanted.

Other Services

The Bouqs Co. offers floral designs in a variety of styles such as classic, country, romantic, vintage, and more. This means that you are sure to find something that ties in with your vision for the day. They also provide consultations and delivery so that the creations you want to adorn your venue arrive as you imagined they would, and in advance of your special occasion. Some of the other services/items available from The Bouqs Co. can include:

• Aisle decorations
  • Altar decor
  • Chuppah decor
  • Flower petals
  • Single flowers

118 Reviews for The Bouqs Co.

118 The Bouqs Co. Reviews

A
Featured
Anna

Married on 03/25/2017

Is there was a 10 star option? Working with the wedding team at the Bouqs was such a dream. I worked mainly with Meghann, but also Aimee and Samantha. All three of these ladies were absolute dreams to ... Read more work with. They are super responsive, and really care about making your special day perfect. They have spectacular knowledge of flowers, and can help guide you to what types of flowers will travel and last the best. One great thing was that I ordered my flowers back in November (for a March wedding), and I could forget about the flowers. A few weeks before the wedding, they followed up, and closer to the wedding, send tracking numbers for the flowers. They provide DIY stem recipes, as well as links to videos to help you put together your flowers, along with how to strip and trim your flowers and how to store them between arrival and your event. The thing that took the most time was stripping the flowers. A lot of my flowers came pre-stripped, but I did have to do the roses myself (which they tell you about, so it's no surprise). Invest in a rose stripper (or borrow one, like me!) - it will change your life. This took the most time only because I was to stubborn to ask anyone for help, but I would say it took about 2-3 hours for the smallest package. I was lucky to have four aunts attend my wedding who ended up being total pros at putting the flowers together. Between my aunts and my sister, they were able to put together four bouquets, six boutonnieres and eight centerpieces in two hours. I have a feeling this is not the norm, so I might plan a little extra time. Last but not least, price. You cannot cannot cannot beat Bouqs for the price and quality. My flowers were absolutely gorgeous (shipped direct from Ecuador), and seriously your flowers will cost you at minimum 1/4th of the price of what you would pay a florist. Even having to purchase vases, ribbon, wire, etc., I spent less than $800. Go with Bouqs, you will absolutely not regret it.

D
Danielle

Married on 06/01/2019

Perfect set

It was expertly packaged. Everything I ever wanted and so much more. Really got the best quality for my money and extremely responsive. Blew my expectations out of the water. Love them. Read more It was expertly packaged. Everything I ever wanted and so much more. Really got the best quality for my money and extremely responsive. Blew my expectations out of the water. Love them.

lyfe_girl
Lindsie

Married on 06/01/2019

Great experience despite shipping delay!

Working with Bouqs was great. I worked with Samantha, who was a fantastic resource throughout the process. I opted to use their wholesale (not DIY packs or pre-arranged) flowers, and was super pleased ... Read more by the low minimums and their policy of overnighting new flowers in cases of shipping delays. I ordered 180 stems of greenery, 80 carnations, 20 spray roses, 120 garden roses, 25 roses, 80 statice, 30 limonium, 20 hypericum, and 10 purple kale for only $828. (I also ordered a garland, 100 more carnations, and 24 more roses from FiftyFlowers to complete my floral designs.) Everything except 80 stems of ruscus came on time. I will say the shipping process was a bit stressful, as although things were shipped 2 days before they were supposed to get to me, they were in their origin countries until the NIGHT BEFORE and showed an estimated delivery of Friday when they were supposed to be there Wednesday! Cue freak out. But, like I said, nearly everything came Wednesday. When the ruscus didn't come Wednesday, Bouqs had 80 stems of eucalyptus overnighted just in case. Thankfully, both the extra eucalyptus and the ruscus arrived Thursday morning, so I just ended up with extra greenery! We spent Friday putting the flowers together into a HUGE bouquet for me, 6 bridesmaid bouquets, a toss bouquet, 10 boutonnieres, 6 corsages, 30 wine bottle centerpieces (just a couple roses and filler flower/greenery in a wine bottle), a few accent centerpieces in bud vases, and a ceremony pedestal vase arrangement. The flowers lasted beautifully. There was some slight browning on the edges of the garden roses on Saturday (wedding day) despite me having changed the water and given fresh flower food every day, but we just trimmed that off. Everyone commented on how gorgeous our flowers were, and me and my bridesmaids had a huge sense of pride that we had done them ourselves!