The Bowery

Rubicon, WI · View map

About The Bowery

The Bowery, Dutch for farm, is a stunning, modern barn wedding and event venue featuring modern amenities and farm-house style updates including ship-lap inspired white walls, subway tile and beautiful circular chandeliers. This gorgeous white barn has been beautifully updated, featuring two levels of light, open and airy space, surrounded by beautiful wood-lined grounds.

Located halfway between Oconomowoc and Hartford on County Highway P and just minutes from Erin Hills Golf Course, the Basilica of Holy Hill, and conveniently nearby to guest accommodations. Catering to weddings, showers, reunions, community and corporate events and more!

Featuring:

Air-conditioning and heating for year-round comfort

Accommodations for up to 300 guests

On-site parking

Patio area complete with bar and bistro lighting

Indoor restroom facilities

Indoor and outdoor ceremony locations

Bridal suite in the on-site Cream City brick farmhouse

Under 10 minutes to new guest lodging in Hartford

Uber and shuttle services available

Bring in your own caterer!

4 Reviews for The Bowery

4 The Bowery Reviews

K
Kurtis Lam

Getting married on 09/04/2020

Perfect place for your wedding!

So if you're reading this then that means you're engaged and preparing to get married! So congratulations! My wife (so cool to say) and I got married at the Bowery and it wasn't everything that we had ... Read more hoped for in a venue..It was definitely so much more than we expected! Jessica and her staff were absolutely amazing and so fun to work with! They made everything easier for my bride and I. Here are some of the things that made our experience so amazing. 1. Jessica was very good at communicating with us. She always got back to me on my questions the same day. No matter how many different times I emailed her. 2. The venue is absolutely gorgeous! They are very accommodating to whatever your vision might be for your special day. They have a lot of add-ons that you can pay for IF you decide you want them. I think it helps keep the cost lower and you don't pay for things that don't fit with what you want. 3. You can have the ceremony inside or outside. It will be beautiful either way. 4. Jessica and her staff really love what they do and care about your day. Jessica was running into town to get a coffee the day of our ceremony and she offered to pick up our doughnuts for us on her way back. That meant a lot to me and I appreciated the amazing service. I could keep going. But my wife is telling me to stop writing a story or no one will read it. If you have made it this far. I encourage you to check this amazing place out. You will not be disappointed! -Kurchelle

L
Lynsey Kramer

Married on 07/06/2019

Perfect Place to Get Married!

Our wedding this weekend was even better than we could have hoped! Not only is the venue BEAUTIFUL, but Jessica and her team were so great! Jessica was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire ... Read more process and her and her team worked so hard on the wedding day to make sure it was perfect for my husband and me. They handled everything like professionals and checked in on us throughout the whole night to make sure we had everything we needed! We have nothing but amazing things to say about The Bowery!

K
Katie

Married on 06/29/2019

Jessica and The Bowery are truly amazing!

The Bowery Barn and it’s owner Jessica, were probably the best decision we made for our wedding venue. All of our guests commented on how beautiful the venue was. Jessica’s hard work truly shows in ... Read more the venue. The staff as well was amazingly nice. The ceremony and reception went perfectly smooth. Jessica has great communication throughout the whole wedding process; from the day of booking to the day of the wedding. Both my husband and I just loved her down to earth personality. The venue is just so beautiful. We booked our wedding before the Bowery was even finished and I am soooooo glad we chose it for our special day. Great for rustic photographs and a great place for awesome memories! Thanks Bowery!!! Love, Katie and Jon