The Bradford

New Hill, NC · View map · Visit website

About The Bradford

The Bradford is a romantic bed and breakfast located in New Hill, North Carolina. Situated near Jordan Lake, this elegant wedding venue offers multiple indoor and outdoor options for both your ceremony and reception. They pride themselves on their multiple packages, overnight accommodations and beauty of their estate. The Bradford can't wait to bring your vision to life.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 180 guests at this unique venue. You can say your “I do's” in their beautiful Gardens with towering trees surrounding you. You’ll have the option of their spacious Side Garden or slightly smaller Back Garden. Your guests can then mingle on their outdoor Terrace for cocktail hour, while you and your spouse take unforgettable photos. Finally, you can then dance the night away in their intimate Ballroom, or celebrate underneath a gorgeous tent on their lush lawn. You'll also have access to the Downstairs of the house, which can accommodate up to 50 guests for a seated dinner, and 130 guests for cocktail hour.

This full-service venue offers multiple packages to choose between, including a full weekend package with overnight lodging and complimentary breakfast in the morning. There’s an on-site bridal suite you and your bridal party can get ready in, as well as plenty of parking for your guests. Setup and cleanup is included with your rental fee, along with tables and chairs. They have an exclusive list of caterers and wedding planners for you to choose from, and a list of recommended DJs, florists and speciality vendors. Additional services include:

• Event rentals
  • Lighting and sound
  • Event planning
  • Liability insurance
  • Outside vendors
  • Wheelchair accessible

Accommodation
The Bradford offers five bedrooms and four baths in their Main House. It can sleep up to 12 guests and is perfect for you and your family, or wedding party. The rooms feature wood floors, modern amenities and an abundance of natural light. Your loved ones will also enjoy a free breakfast in the morning.

Other Services
In addition to hosting your ceremony and reception, this elegant bed and breakfast will also host your bridal shower. Additional events they will hold include:

• Rehearsal dinner

Featured
Deborah Hitchings

Married on 04/14/2019

THE Best!!

My husband and I loved getting married at the Bradford! Obviously, the venue speaks for itself. It is so beautiful and filled with character and charm! We new very quickly after visiting we wanted to ... Read more get married there. After meeting with Maggie and Sarah we felt even more confident we made the perfect choice! They take time to get to know each couple and really understand the vision of their wedding. They were also so quick to answer any questions that I had and I felt like they were very invested in our wedding! The day of they were so helpful and kind working to make everything run so smoothly. We felt so lucky to work with such an awesome team!

Christina
Christina Hemphill

Married on 06/29/2019

BEAUTIFUL VENUE - high value for price!

The Bradford took my breath away! I traveled to North Carolina for my wedding, and had not seen the venue before the wedding weekend (it was recommended to me by my wedding planner). The Bradford ... Read more TOOK. MY. BREATH. AWAY. The venue was gorgeous, and the bedrooms and bridal suite upstairs were far more beautiful than anything I could've imagined. The Bradford easily made the entire aesthetic of our wedding!

Paige
Paige

Married on 05/26/2019

The absolute best

This venue and team made our wedding a total dream. The space is such a great canvas to throw your vision on. For me, there was also a personal connection as it is near my hometown and my college ... Read more campus, Chapel Hill. We had our ceremony on the side of the house, and our reception on the tiled patio. It was a hot, late spring day, but totally worth it. The hubs and I also stayed there the night of the wedding. It was so nice to take the heels off and not have to think about going somewhere else for the night. The Bradford is a gem, I wish we could have stayed longer!