The Briarcliff Manor

Briarcliff Manor, NY · View map · Visit website

About The Briarcliff Manor

Looking for 2019 Wedding Dates? You're in luck, we're offering specials for Summer and Fall Dates in 2019. Contact us to find out more!

The Briarcliff Manor is an elegant mansion-style wedding venue located in Westchester, New York. Surrounded by manicured gardens and green pastures, this historic plantation site features breathtaking views of the Hudson River. Built in 1902, this venue has been recently renovated to be a stunning atmosphere where old-world charm meets contemporary elegance. For the awe-inspiring plantation-style wedding of your dreams, inquire about The Briarcliff Manor today!

Facilities and Capacity
Featuring both indoor and outdoor event spaces, The Briarcliff Manor can accommodate up to 175 guests. Built in 1902, this historic venue features classic plantation home décor including stunning light fixtures, rich mahogany floors and charming vintage accents. The white columns atop the brick staircase out front create a stunning backdrop for unforgettable wedding photos. Old-World charm meets modern sophistication at every turn at The Briarcliff Manor!

When you book with The Briarcliff Manor, you become family. Owned by the DiNapoli family, who's been in the industry for over 25 years, this elegant venue is committed to providing the very best wedding day services. With three generations of DiNapoli’s in the business, their team will go above and beyond to assist with the planning of all wedding day vendor selection, catering, and setup and cleanup needs. Services include:

• All-inclusive packages
  • Cleanup
  • Valet parking
  • Wheelchair access

Cuisine
At The Briarcliff Manor, every wedding menu is personalized to perfectly reflect your taste and personality. Choose from their extended list of multicultural food options to create a menu full of your favorite cuisine. Committed to offering traditional Italian and European hospitality, the team at The Briafcliff Manor will go above and beyond to ensure an unbeatable experience. With excellence in both service and flavors, the catering services at The Briarcliff Manor will have your guests raving for years to come. Some of the venue’s most popular menu options include:

• Antipasti Station

Featured
Brian S

Married on 10/07/2018

The Briarcliff Manor Is SO Wonderful

My wife and I got married at The Briarcliff Manor in October 2018. I'm writing to offer an enthusiastic recommendation for the venue and the team that runs it. Perry, Emily, Vincenza and the crew at ... Read more at The Briarcliff Manor brought enthusiasm, professionalism, and thoughtfulness to the process, and this ultimately led to a wonderful event that we will absolutely never forget. My wife and I live outside the NY area, so our schedules were a bit tricky to deal with, but the team was always accommodating and made time for us whenever questions arose. Then when the big day came, we were totally overwhelmed by how lovely everything was. Our guests were so complimentary of the food, the venue, the decor, the professionalism and attentiveness of the staff, everything. When the party was over, Perry and Emily were there to shake our hands, wish us well, and ensure that all our guests were comfortable. I thought that was such a meaningful and sincere gesture. Our families are so very thankful for The Briarcliff Manor team's partnership and professionalism. The venue is beautiful, the food was delicious and plentiful, and the people really care. Couldn't ask for more.

Amanda
Amanda Van Boerum

Married on 04/26/2019

This venue is amazing!

I got married on 4.26.19. Unfortunately it was raining that day and our ceremony was inside. But! Let me tell you it was beautiful! The Briarcliff Manor was so very accommodating and the staff was ... Read more absolutely wonderful. My husband and I had thee best time. And! Our guests are still talking about how awesome it was. I honestly have zero complaints and I would bet my guest felt the same way. From the very first meeting to the wedding day everything was smooth sailing. Emails were answered in a timely manor, everyone was super friendly and helpful. We fell in love with the Briarcliff Manor. It’s such a beautiful wedding venue and we are so glad we had our wedding there. Thanks again to Perry and Emily for making our day magical. As well as all of the staff there, thank you again.

Jeanette
Jeanette Stedjan

Married on 12/29/2018

Last Minute Dream Wedding

Having our wedding at The Briarcliff Manor was the best decision we ever made and our guests thought so too! The venue is beautiful, the food delicious and the staff very professional and attentive. ... Read more The in house florist, Vincenza, did such a wonderful job with the centerpieces and bouquets. Our pictures look amazing! The Paparazzi photos the staff at the venue took were a pleasant surprise. We picked our wedding date last minute, the whole thing was planned in just a few weeks. Everyone thought we were crazy but Perry, Vincenza and Emily made it all possible and in the end it was what my husband and I had always hoped for.