The Bridal Artistry Co.

Hoboken, New Jersey · View map · Visit website

About The Bridal Artistry Co.

The Bridal Artistry Co. is an award winning team of professional hairstylists and makeup artists providing elite beauty services to real brides and bridal parties. As an on-location business we provide services to clients in NJ, NY and the surrounding areas. We are committed to using high-quality professional beauty products and providing elite service that goes above and beyond. The team at The Bridal Artistry Co. will communicate with you throughout the planning process and discuss every detail of your special day. We ensure that when working with us you will look and feel your absolute best.

Services Offered for Bride & Bridal Party

• Custom Makeup Applications (with false lashes)
  • Airbrush Makeup Applications (with false lashes)
  • Custom Special Evening Hairstyling for Bride & Bridal Party
  • Blowouts
  • Hair extensions
  • Updos
  • Men's Grooming
  • Airbrush Spray Tanning

103 Reviews for The Bridal Artistry Co.

103 The Bridal Artistry Co. Reviews

J
Featured
Jamie

Married on 04/07/2018

I don't even know where to begin with this review because Mariel and her team were just that amazing! She and her team are incredibly talented and I got so many compliments on the day of my wedding on ... Read more how great my make up was! I am not a big makeup fan in general and Mariel made me look natural yet glamorous where I looked special but not overly done or where people couldn't tell I was wearing makeup. My hair was even better than I could have ever imagined and I still can't believe how good Mariel made me look. Also, they were so much fun to hang out with and were just so positive and lovely to spend time with while preparing for the wedding. If only I had another event to go to so I could use her services again!

E
Eliza M

Getting married on 12/29/2019

Loved Mariel!

Mariel and her crew did a wonderful job. They were very relaxed and "zen" during what was otherwise a hectic morning and she was very open to my input about how I wanted to look. I had a particularly ... Read more tough situation in that all of my photos were at night and/or indoors (winter city church wedding), and I thought the makeup transitioned really well without looking thick and gross in the few photographs that we did get in natural light.

Dara
Dara

Getting married on 10/04/2019

Mariel is absolutely the best in the business! You would be a fool not to use her for your event! She did makeup and hair for a wedding that I was in and not only myself but the bride and other maid ... Read more of honor looked absolutely flawless. Our makeup lasted all day and the HD products she uses makes the pictures look unbelievable! She was on top of time management the morning of without rushing and created the look we all desired! Even while I was sweating on the dance floor my makeup continued to stay throughout the entire day. She also is extremely fair in price, after looking at other venues prices there was no comparison to her reasonable prices for both hair and makeup. If you want the best makeup and hair for your wedding day, you would be crazy to not hire her!!!!!