The Bridal Boutique by MaeMe

Metairie, LA · View map

About The Bridal Boutique by MaeMe

Hi! I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you to our boutique. We understand how important your wedding day is to you and your family, and we make your shopping experience our highest priority. If you have an idea of what you are searching for, I promise you, we have something to suit your pinterest inspiration board! If you have no idea what you are looking for and need our expertise to help guide you in the right direction, we are happy to do that, too! Our staff is experienced, friendly, and waiting to help find your dream gown!

Let me share a little about our salon. The Bridal Boutique by MaeMe is a full service bridal boutique located just minutes from New Orleans! Our gowns are hand-selected from designers nationwide to provide our customers with an extensive selection of designer gowns to fit every personality and price point. In addition to bridal gowns, MaeMe also offers gowns for the entire bridal party including the mothers, grandmothers, bridesmaids, and flower girls. Visit us at the boutique to experience our exceptional customer service and gorgeous selection of gowns.

We look forward to meeting you! Please call us at 504.266.2771, visit us online at www.mae-me.com, or email us at MaeMeBridal@gmail.com to schedule your appointment. See you soon.

Warmly,

Melissa Estess

112 Reviews for The Bridal Boutique by MaeMe

112 The Bridal Boutique by MaeMe Reviews

C
Cheyenne

Getting married on 04/18/2020

Best experience ever!

MaeMe was the first and only bridal boutique I went to but I couldn't imagine anywhere else being any more perfect! Amanda was my stylist and from the second I talked to her on the phone to schedule ... Read more my appointment, I felt connected and KNEW that's exactly who I wanted my stylist to be. She listened to every detail, was very attentive, funny, so friendly, and treated my family like they were important as well. The entire staff was welcoming. The hardest part was deciding on just ONE dress when all of them that were brought to me were exactly what I was looking for. The selection here is amazing along with the champagne they offer once you say yes to your dress! I can't wait for my dress to arrive just to put it on again!! Thanks, MaeMe Bridal for helping me say yes to the dress!!

Karrah
Karrah Collis

Getting married on 02/29/2020

Excellent!!

As this was my 3rd bridal shop of the day, I was not expecting to find anything “better”. However, Amanda was amazing, she helped me find my perfect dress! This store really does have the best ... Read more selection and staff!! I would definitely recommend!

H
Heather

Getting married on 02/08/2020

I said YES to the dress!

I had the greatest experience at MaeMe and I would recommend this boutique to every bride! Amanda helped me find the most perfect dress for me ever, as if it was made for me and only me. She was so ... Read more prepared when I got to my appointment and made me feel welcomed. Everyone at MaeMe was extremely helpful and makes you feel like the most beautiful bride. I loved my experience and would not go anywhere else.