The Bridal Boutique of Mount Pleasant

Mount Pleasant, SC, SC · View map · Visit website

About The Bridal Boutique of Mount Pleasant

The Bridal Boutique of Mount Pleasant is a wedding dress and bridal boutique located in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina. This boutique is a family-owned and operated store that has been in business since June 2016. Prior to opening this boutique, owner Bonnie Wegner opened up her first boutique in Illinois in 2006. This is when she discovered her deep passion for bridal attire and customer service. This sample store concept was created to bring beautiful designer gowns at an affordable price, while providing the boutique experience.

The Bridal Boutique of Mount Pleasant is a appointment-only bridal boutique that offers bridal gowns, plus-size gowns, sample gowns, bridal belts, and veils. This boutique has an exclusive line, Rosalie Tee by Caroline DeVillo, which is great to mix and match your favorite bodices, skirts, fabrics, and laces to design the semi-custom gown that you have always dreamed of. The average turnaround time for bridal gowns is either less than six months or between six to eight months.

44 Reviews for The Bridal Boutique of Mount Pleasant

44 The Bridal Boutique of Mount Pleasant Reviews

J
Julia Mallard

Getting married on 11/16/2019

Not pushy or aggressive. Wonderful.

Alexa was so wonderful! She was so understanding that I had already tried on a dress that I loved and was not pushy or aggressive whatsoever. Great experience with her. Would recommend for a low key, ... Read more laid-back experience.

E
Erin Fitzgerald

Getting married on 10/05/2019

A true, beautiful boutique.

I can't say enough good things about this shop. In my humble opinion, I believe more shops like this need to exist. If you have a modest budget (this shop has so many designer options for under 1k) ... Read more but high quality taste, this boutique is perfect for you. They have so many sample dresses from designers I never thought I'd be able to wear. Alexa is sweet and just absolutely perfect, and really knows how to pull the perfect dress for your style. I didn't even need to make appointments for any other shops, by the end of my appointment I had a dress that had put me and my bridal party in tears. I can't recommend this place more. My dress is absolutely perfect.

E
Emily

Getting married on 09/07/2019

Great food and service

The Bridal Boutique of Mount Pleasant was the first shop I visited to try on dresses and it was a great experience! I would highly recommend the shop - especially if it is the first one you're ... Read more visiting. I was comfortable and put at ease. The process of finding a dress can be overwhelming and I'm glad I chose to start there. The owner is very knowledgable and informative as well as extremely kind and and helpful. The collection of dresses at the shop are beautiful! 5 stars!