The Bridal Boutique of Naperville

Naperville, Illinois · View map · Visit website

About The Bridal Boutique of Naperville

Welcome to The Bridal Boutique of Naperville!

The Bridal Boutique of Naperville is located in the Springbrook Square Pavillion at the intersection of Route 59 and 83rd Street, just south of Downtown Naperville.

Our bridal boutique offers couples the unique approach of a beautiful selection of over 300 off-the-rack designer sample gowns. Our award-winning boutique also features the gorgeous Willowby by Watters bridal gown collection which allows brides the option of made to order gowns.

To accessorize your bridal vision, our veils can be customized in a wide variety of lengths, colors, and beautiful edging options from lovely lace to intricate beading designs. With experienced, in-house alterations, your dream gown awaits!

For the special ladies that make up your bride tribe, we also offer the DaVinci Bridesmaids Collection. With over 40 elegant styles and 52 brilliant colors to choose from, our boutique looks foward to helping brides style the important women standing alongside you on your wedding day.

Our exceptional staff would love the opportunity to offer you the personal attention you deserve as we assist you in finding the gown of your dreams. Appointments are available for day, evening and weekends. We look forward to meeting you!

78 Reviews for The Bridal Boutique of Naperville

78 The Bridal Boutique of Naperville Reviews

Katelyn
Featured
Katelyn Daudelin

Getting married on 06/12/2020

Incredible Experience

Kelly and Jessica were absolutely wonderful! There is a good variety of dresses to choose from without being overwhelming & it is super organized (By size). It was really fun and I felt good about ... Read more being able to try on different styles and shapes and see what looked best since I went into the appointment with an open mind. Huge fitting room- can have more than one dress in there at a time. I didn't realize how nice that is until we went shopping at Davids Bridal for a friends dress and could barely fit her and a dress in one fitting room. Kelly was really patient with me and a great listener! She knew what I wanted and she ended up picking the dress I bought! Would recommend bringing 2-3 people, there's enough space for more but I liked it better with two. Had the pleasure of meeting Jessica at the end, she is is the owner and does all the alterations. She is so nice and has such a passion for her business! I highly recommend coming here for wedding dresses and they have bridesmaids dresses too!

K
Katherine Adams

Getting married on 10/10/2020

Only place I went to try on dresses!

BBON was recommended to me by our wedding photographer Sarah Crost. It is the first place I went to try on wedding dresses. Jessica made the dress shopping experience so wonderful. The dresses were ... Read more beautiful and within my budget!!! I was able to find the perfect dress for my wedding dress.

S
Staci Palmer

Getting married on 09/12/2020

The best of the best!!

The Bridal Boutique of Naperville was the first and only place I looked for my wedding dress! From the moment I walked in, I felt special. I was greeted right away - Jessica and Kellie are seriously ... Read more amazing. Jessica made me feel so comfortable, beautiful and relaxed. The dress she picked out for me actually ended up being THE ONE and I couldn’t be happier. I would recommend BBON to anyone!