The Bridal Garden

Tulsa, OK · View map

About The Bridal Garden

Getting married? The Bridal Garden will design flowers to represent your unique personality whether it is sophisticated, romantic, fun or traditional.

If you are planning an intimate garden wedding or a traditional formal wedding, I can help make your visions a reality. You may only need two bouquets and a few corsages, or flowers to enhance every aspect of your ceremony and reception. Whatever your needs, I can provide stylish designs to fit every taste and budget. Since I am a freelance florist, my prices are reasonable as a result of not having large overhead costs associated with a typical florist shop...a benefit often appreciated by the father of the bride!

I began designing flowers in 1995. I combine my floral experience with a Bachelor of Fine Art, enabling me to distinctively mix artistic design with floral arranging. My initial wedding experience began with my three sister's weddings (including my identical twin) and the weddings of friends and, before I knew it, a seed had started to bloom. The Bridal Garden was "officially" formed in 2002. Here at The Bridal Garden, I concentrate on what I love most...weddings. This means that on your wedding day I am focused on you. You will receive my personalized attention throughout the entire process, from the complimentary consultation all the way through to when you say 'I do.'

I know that your wedding day is one of the most important of your life, so let The Bridal Garden design beautiful bouquets and arrangements for you. Please call today at 918-639-1704 or e-mail me at ldrmcollins@gmail.com so that we can begin designing your extraordinary day!

-Lindi Collins

106 Reviews for The Bridal Garden

106 The Bridal Garden Reviews

Megan
Megan Sittig

Married on 02/02/2019

Perfection by The Bridal Garden

My wedding bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets, corsages, boutonnières and flower covered cross as the ceremony backdrop were the prettiest flowers I have ever seen. The Bridal Garden took my vague ideas, ... Read more style, personality, venue and colors and executed the most dreamy arrangements! Lindi so easy to work with, passionate and knowledgeable about her work, engaged in every detail, positive, sweet and has such a talent. The Bridal Garden is the highest caliber florist available in the Tulsa area and I will always be so proud to have used them for my wedding!!!

H
Hayden

Married on 08/04/2018

Lindi at The Bridal Garden was easily one of my favorite vendors we found for our wedding! My husband and I were planning our Tulsa wedding from our home in Los Angeles, and Lindi was so great about ... Read more keeping in touch over email and making time for us to meet with her in person when we were able to visit Oklahoma during the planning process. I did not have a lot of strong ideas on flowers when we first met, but Lindi had so many beautiful ideas that got both my husband and I really excited for how everything was going to look! And she has an amazing collection of glassware, including some hanging bulbs we were able to use on our ceremony arch, which really saved us from spending a lot of money to buy some ourselves! Lindi was incredible at working with us since our budget was on the lower end, and I really cannot believe how gorgeous our flowers turned out! My bouquet was the most beautiful wedding bouquet I’ve ever seen, and our tables all looked stunning after she helped us get them set up. Lindi is a wonderful and kind person, and I will recommend her to anyone and everyone with full confidence that they will be just as overjoyed with their flowers and décor as I was!

S
Sarah

Married on 06/09/2018

Lindi was absolutely amazing to work with from planning process to our wedding day. The joy she takes in her work is obvious and she is truly an artist. She made our reception absolutely breathtaking ... Read more and the ceremony flowers were perfect as well. Love her and could not recommend her more!