The Bridal Manor

Sewell, New Jersey · View map · Visit website

About The Bridal Manor

The Bridal Manor is a bridal gown salon located in Sewell, New Jersey. For over 20 years, this boutique salon has provided exceptional customer service in a beautiful, relaxed environment to brides in the tri-state area. With an experienced staff of bridal consultants who are passionate about helping brides find the perfect gown, The Bridal Manor ensures that each client has an enjoyable, unforgettable dress shopping experience.

Products Offered

The Bridal Manor offers wedding gowns, as well as bridesmaids dresses, mother of the bride gowns, and attire for the whole wedding party. Their bridal boutique is located in a beautiful Victorian house, and offers private fitting rooms to maximize your comfort and relaxation. Their gown selection includes a variety of sizes and styles to fit every body type. The experienced bridal consultants offer personalized customer service, catering to your individual style, size, and ideas. Dresses and attire services and inventory include:

• Alterations

L
Featured
Lisa

Married on 10/22/2016

Words cannot express how grateful and thankful I am for everything that the Bridal Manor has done for me! From start to finish everyone at Bridal Manor was beyond amazing! I could go on and on and ... Read more on honestly. This place is a must if you're looking for a wedding gown, veil, bridesmaid dress, mother of the bride dress, alterations (please see Nikki...she does such an amazing job with alterations...she did my wedding gown and I'm so in love with it and can't wait to wear it), or simply anything else that you're looking for. EVERYONE at Bridal Manor makes you feel welcomed and important. Marion, Domonique, Lauren, Miranda, Rachel, Michelle, and anyone else that I may have missed are beyond amazing!! They really take their time with you and never rush. The customer service and selection there are excellent. So, please if you haven't been there, go check them out ASAP. I promise you won't be disappointed!

Kemlyn
kemlyn pearson

Married on 05/19/2019

The Perfect Experience!

The Bridal Manor made my first experience wedding dress shopping absolutely perfect! I gave my stylist, Julie, a few styles that I was interested and she prepared the perfect combination of dresses ... Read more for me to try on. The first dress that Julie picked out for me ended up being the one! Knowing how hard it may be to find the perfect dress on your first day of shopping, I was very surprised at how simple and fun Julie and the rest of the team made the experience feel. I would recommend The Bridal Manor to anyone!

K
Kate

Married on 12/01/2018

Exceptional Customer Service Experience

I worked with Nancy at Bridal Manor after shopping for wedding dresses elsewhere I was really dreading going out again. Nancy changed that with her incredible customer service. Without even asking my ... Read more size, Nancy was able to pick out five dresses that fit me perfectly and fit the brief, half-formed description of what I was hoping to find. She took her time with me. I picked out a dress on the spot, which was a closeout off-the-rack I was able to get a half-price! We had such a wonderful experience that my mom returned to pick out her mother-of-the-bride dress there as well.