The Bridal Shoppe of Wylie

Wylie, TX · View map · Visit website

About The Bridal Shoppe of Wylie

The Bridal Shoppe of Wylie is a wedding dress and attire company in Wylie, Texas. Their intimate, by-appointment bridal fittings provide a quality one-on-one experience for the brides and their guests. Book an appointment with The Bridal Shoppe now to find the wedding dress of your dreams.

The consultants at The Bridal Shoppe have made it their priority to help you find the perfect wedding dress for your big day. They pamper their clientele with mimosas and light snacks. You will have the entire boutique to yourselves, creating a judgment-free zone. Their current designers include Sophia Tolli, Martin Thornburg (formerly known as David Tutera), Enchanting by Mon Cheri, Kite & Butterfly Bohemian Couture. In addition, they have Joan Calabrese flower girl dresses for you to choose from. Their other wedding dress and attire services include the following:

• Alterations
  • Available by appointment only
  • Sample sales
  • Less than six-month turnaround time
  • New inventory seasonally

Area Covered

Being just 36 minutes from Dallas, The Bridal Shoppe of Wylie is a straightforward choice for bridal appointments.

5 Reviews for The Bridal Shoppe of Wylie

5 The Bridal Shoppe of Wylie Reviews

L
Featured
La'Keisha

Married on 06/22/2018

I LOVED MY EXPERIENCE HERE! They are so sweet and made me feel special! It was everything I expected and more. I was the only bride there during my appointment so they could focus on me and I didn’t ... Read more feel rushed. Everyone with me also had an awesome time. They had a ton of beautiful dresses, but I found the ONE! I said yes to the dress!

A
Amanda

Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing experience!!!

I loved my experience at the bridal shoppe of wylie! Read more I loved my experience at the bridal shoppe of wylie!!!

Tea
Tea

Married on 08/20/2018

Incredible experience

Walked into this shop due to recommendation from our photographer. Was not expecting to be wedding dress shopping but it was an incredible experience! I felt special, listened to and appreciated in ... Read more this shop. I showed the type of dress I wanted and the lady in the store blew my mind with wedding dress options similar to my preference. She understood my body type and dress type I wanted. She also immediately recognized the dress I had on my Pinterest wedding dress list as the dress they had in store (so she knows every.single.dress in that store) and that was the one! I would absolutely recommend visiting this store, as it was a very positive experience getting my wedding dress here!