The Bridal Solution

Jefferson City, MO · View map

About The Bridal Solution

Established in January of 2009, Natalie launched The Bridal Solution, LLC, a wedding coordination service available to guide brides through the planning process with as much or as little help as they may need for all their wedding details. Whether they are in the beginning stages or final stages of the planning process, the bridal solution prides itself on working with brides on all budgets to give them the wedding of their dreams, stress free!

24 Reviews for The Bridal Solution

24 The Bridal Solution Reviews

A
Alli

Married on 05/24/2015

Natalie and her staff at The Bridal Solution were amazing to work with on the planning, logistics, and day-of coordination of my wedding in Columbia, Missouri. Natalie helped with contacting and ... Read more coordinating with vendors prior to the wedding, and her and her staff were there the entire day of my wedding to make sure everything went smoothly. We had a pretty high chance of rain and thunderstorms on the day of my (mostly) outdoor wedding. Natalie was there from the start helping to come up with a back-up plan, but also thinking of ways to keep the original feel of the wedding. I honestly don't know how we would have made it through the weekend so stress-free without Natalie and The Bridal Solution. We came up with a perfect plan, ended up being able to have our ceremony outside, and the wedding ended up being even more perfect than I had originally imagined. I really don't think every detail could have come together so flawlessly without the help of Natalie and her team. They were incredible and I would recommend them to anyone to help make their wedding day perfect. Thank you!

K
Kaitlin

Married on 04/26/2014

Natalie was great. She created a custom package for me that helped me with the whole planning process and utilized her mostly for the day of services. She made my wedding day a stress-free experience ... Read more where I didn't worry about a thing. My parents loved her as well. Depending on how much help you need with your wedding planning will depend on which package you choose and therefore the price, but no matter what I would definitely recommend her for her day of services! She's great to work with and helpful and takes care of whatever you need, you won't regret working with her!

K
Kristyl

Married on 03/08/2014

I worked for Natalie as The Bridal Solution's Spring 2013 Marketing Intern. During my time at The Bridal Solution, I was never disappointed by the quality of service Natalie produced for her clients. ... Read more Natalie is passionate, creative and has an incredible personality. The trust she builds truly allows clients to relax and enjoy their special day. Natalie's attention to detail and special touches adds a unique aspect to every wedding. I couldn't have asked for a better boss/mentor to learn from!