The Bridal Suite Beauty Lounge

Marina del Rey, CA · View map

About The Bridal Suite Beauty Lounge

We specialize in on-site bridal hairstyling and makeup for brides and their wedding parties. Our team of experts will keep you feeling calm and relaxed while you and your wedding party enjoy the pampering experience of our hair and makeup services, on-location or in our own beautiful Bridal Suite in Marina Del Rey. With experience in both print and film, our airbrush and traditional makeup techniques will have you looking fabulous!

2 Reviews for The Bridal Suite Beauty Lounge

2 The Bridal Suite Beauty Lounge Reviews

K
Kelly

Married on 09/23/2011

I arranged everything online with Therese LeVasseur for my wedding. I came from out of state and was extremely happy that she did such a great job on my hair and make-up for my wedding. Read more I arranged everything online with Therese LeVasseur for my wedding. I came from out of state and was extremely happy that she did such a great job on my hair and make-up for my wedding.

J
Janet

Married on 08/02/2008

I can't say enough about our experience with Therese. I do not know what we would have done without her. Not only did she provide her expert quality services.... She brought a calmness that you just ... Read more can't put a price on. Therese made our special day more enjoyable. Highly recommend.

The Bridal Suite Beauty Lounge FAQ