The Bridal Suite

Pensacola, FL · View map · Visit website

About The Bridal Suite

The Bridal Suite is a wedding dress company located in Pensacola, Florida. The company strives to provide a range of elegant wedding dresses in a calm and relaxed environment. Locally owned, their main goal is to assist each bride in every possible way, listening to their desires and requirements.

The bridal suite offers an array of services and products that can be tailored to best suit each bride’s style, shape, and design. Working closely with the company’s professional and friendly staff, bride’s can be treated like royalty as they are serviced with finding the gown they’ve always dreamt of. With a complimentary glass of champagne in hand, brides can try on a number of designer dresses from Bari Jay, After Six, Christina Wu, Alfred Sung, Kanali K, Dessy, and more. Additional services include:

• Flower girl dress
  • Mother of the bride dresses
  • Bridesmaids dresses

MackNchristy
MackJohnson Harris

Getting married on 11/30/2019

Amazing 👌 Awesome 👏 professional 👍

When I finally found the dress it really mad me tear up , and if anyone knows me I'm not a dress wearing type of gal. But I did cried like a big baby 😭. The experience was awesome. Read more When I finally found the dress it really mad me tear up , and if anyone knows me I'm not a dress wearing type of gal . But I did cried like a big baby 😭. The experience was awesome.

C
Courtney

Married on 03/30/2019

From wedding gown to bridesmaid dresses

Loved working with the bridal suite. Everyone their was super helpful every time I came in. All my bridemaids (even out of towners) got their dresses there as well Read more Loved working with the bridal suite. Everyone their was super helpful every time I came in. All my bridemaids (even out of towners) got their dresses there as well

C
Charlotte

Married on 04/07/2018

I loved my bridal consultant, Paige. She was so kind and helped me find my perfect dress. She understood the style I was wanting and wasn't pushy. I had gone into other bridal salons where they ... Read more continued to push styles I didn't like or wouldn't let me shop and look around for myself. The Bridal Suite is much more relaxed. They're there if you need them but also let you have free reign of the store if you prefer. I wasn't crazy about the seamstress and the work she did, I actually had her undo it. Of course, this could have just been me not understanding what I was asking for, but I would consider getting alterations elsewhere. However, when I let the consultants know I was unhappy with my alterations, they had the seamstress undo them and immediately refunded me, so no complaints!