The Bridal Suite

Pensacola, Florida · View map · Visit website

About The Bridal Suite

At the Bridal Suite we welcome you to come experience the elegant yet relaxed atmosphere of our beautiful bridal boutique. We are locally owned, and our passion is to make sure our brides feel special. We take the time to hear the vision you have for your wedding day, and take the steps with you to make that vision come true. We take care of your entire bridal party even the groom and his groomsmen. We have tuxedo specialist on site at Gents formal Wear. We strongly urge appointments for you and your loved ones so you can relax, have a glass of champagne and shop for what will be the most important day of your life.

19 Reviews for The Bridal Suite

19 The Bridal Suite Reviews

MackNchristy
MackJohnson Harris

Getting married on 11/30/2019

Amazing 👌 Awesome 👏 professional 👍

When I finally found the dress it really mad me tear up , and if anyone knows me I'm not a dress wearing type of gal. But I did cried like a big baby 😭. The experience was awesome. Read more When I finally found the dress it really mad me tear up , and if anyone knows me I'm not a dress wearing type of gal . But I did cried like a big baby 😭. The experience was awesome.

C
Courtney

Married on 03/30/2019

From wedding gown to bridesmaid dresses

Loved working with the bridal suite. Everyone their was super helpful every time I came in. All my bridemaids (even out of towners) got their dresses there as well Read more Loved working with the bridal suite. Everyone their was super helpful every time I came in. All my bridemaids (even out of towners) got their dresses there as well

C
Charlotte

Married on 04/07/2018

I loved my bridal consultant, Paige. She was so kind and helped me find my perfect dress. She understood the style I was wanting and wasn't pushy. I had gone into other bridal salons where they ... Read more continued to push styles I didn't like or wouldn't let me shop and look around for myself. The Bridal Suite is much more relaxed. They're there if you need them but also let you have free reign of the store if you prefer. I wasn't crazy about the seamstress and the work she did, I actually had her undo it. Of course, this could have just been me not understanding what I was asking for, but I would consider getting alterations elsewhere. However, when I let the consultants know I was unhappy with my alterations, they had the seamstress undo them and immediately refunded me, so no complaints!