The Bride and Beau

Seattle, WA · View map · Visit website

About The Bride and Beau

The Bride & Beau is your go to day-of wedding coordinator located in Seattle Washington. Our services are suited for the couple who has planned the details of their wedding and would like to have a professional execute all of their plans to ensure that their wedding day goes perfectly.

SERVICES PROVIDED:

• Vendor Commnications, coordination, and proof of contracts.
  • Venue Walk through.
  • Co-create your timeline and discuss wedding details.
  • Guidance of etiquette and logistics
  • 2-week final details meeting.
  • Direct your dress rehearsal.
  • 9 hours on-site the day of your wedding.
  • Assist with setting up personal decor and items.
  • Orchestrating processional.
  • Wrap up all details after the couple depart.
  • Distribution of final payments.
  • Etc.

In order to provide the best service for our couples, we only take on 2 weddings a month.

Serving Seattle & Greater Seattle Area.

4 Reviews for The Bride and Beau

4 The Bride and Beau Reviews

Ashley
Ashley Martinez

Married on 08/03/2019

Great investment into our wedding

Sara was the best planner I could ask for. She went at my pace while at the same time keeping me accountable in terms of our timeline. She was very hands-on, starting three months out from my wedding ... Read more she literally joined in on all my vendor calls (even though contractually her services started about 6 weeks prior to my wedding day). On the day of she was running around like a maniac ensuring that everything was set up with the tight timeline we had for the day of the wedding - she even brought me a nice bottle of champagne to toast with prior to the start of the wedding to calm my nerves. She came fully prepared - tide-to-go, Bobbie pins, steamer, etc. She even stayed an extra hour past her contracted time to help clean up AND she didn't charge me the extra hour. She really has a love for weddings and that shows through her thoughtfulness of questions she asks, as well as how she carries herself through the process of planning/executing the wedding. Sara - thank you for helping us with the wedding of our dreams. Hire her - you wont regret it!

Ray
Ray Mashi

Married on 04/21/2019

Attention to detail and creative!

Sara was the reason my now wife and I were able to relax on our wedding day and really be present and enjoy the festivities without having to worry about every little detail. She really put us at ease ... Read more ease and was very creative with the budget we had to work with. She has a great personality and really understood the feeling of what we were going for. Definitely recommend her to anyone thinking of hiring a wedding planner.

Ariana
Ariana Peterson

Married on 10/20/2018

Best Decision I Could Have Made!!

Do yourself a favor and hire Sara for your wedding! Words can't describe how awesome she is. We hired Sara mostly for day of coordination for our October wedding and she gave us so SO much more. She ... Read more is super organized and on top of everything, knowledgeable, amazingly creative, and overall just a wonderful person. She jumped in to save the day on a number of occasions during the planning process and on the day of our wedding made sure that everything went perfectly. We didn't have to lift a finger on our big day because Sara and her team took care of absolutely everything. She also has an amazing design eye and has so many great ideas to make your wedding unique and beautiful. I gave her a bunch of boxes of stuff and she managed to make everything look amazing for our reception. I really can't recommend Sara more, so just hire her. She will be the best decision you make for your wedding!