The Bride's Shoppe

Great Falls, Montana · View map · Visit website

About The Bride's Shoppe

The Bride’s Shoppe is a beautiful full-service bridal salon located in Great Falls, Montana. We love working with all couples and are proud to be celebrating our 50th year in business in 2020. Brides and grooms can expect a fun and friendly shopping experience, enhanced by our knowledge and expertise in the bridal industry. We have an in-house alterations department that will make sure your dress fits to perfection on your wedding day. We invite you to schedule your bridal appointment and start your journey in becoming a "Bride's Shoppe Bride"!

Products Offered
The Bride’s Shoppe offers a hand-selected collection of wedding dresses that serve a wide range of budgets. In addition to bridal gowns, we also carry:

• Bridesmaid Dresses

crescendogal
Featured
Rita

Married on 07/23/2016

FABULOUS! Not only did Michelle and team help me to find the perfect gown, but they also helped me choose two gorgeous formal cruise gowns. This is THE place to go in Montana! We were also able to ... Read more to get all our men's needs met and bridesmaids. I can't say enough good things!!!

J
Jodi

Event date: 03/22/2015

My daughter and I did not intend on buying her prom dress at this time but she tried on the Tony Bowl'S dress and looked amazing so we put it on layaway for the spring. Everyone in the store were ... Read more helpful and professional (not 100% sure of the date of prom yet)

User3696807

2+ years ago

My daughter in law found her dress here and the service was wonderful. Carla was the perfect consultant for helping find the "perfect" dress and also helping with all of the details. Our experience ... Read more was very positive.