The Bridge Building Event Spaces

Nashville, TN · View map · Visit website

About The Bridge Building Event Spaces

The Bridge Building Event Spaces is a unique, waterfront setting located in Nashville, Tennessee. These customizable spaces are set against the newly redeveloped riverfront near Nissan Stadium; home of the Tennessee Titans. Couples will have the choice of modern indoor and outdoor options. The Bridge Building Event Spaces provides full event planning services from Infinity Events & Catering to make sure your day is perfect from start to finish.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 1,000 guests at the historic Bridge Building. It features a rooftop patio overlooking the city, perfect for a scenic ceremony. For your reception, their main event space features floor-to-ceiling windows and patios overlooking the Cumberland River. There’s also a bridal lounge and mens lounge perfect for getting ready.

The Bridge Building Event Spaces has teamed up with Infinity Events & Catering to give you the wedding you always dreamt of. They will assist you with menu selection, event rentals, linens, lighting and sound, decor and more. Their services include:

• Setup
  • Cleanup
  • Outside vendors
  • Liability insurance
  • Parking
  • Eventing planning & coordination
  • Event Rentals

Other Services
This one-of-a-kind venue is happy to host any type of event. Examples include:

• Rehearsal dinner
  • Bridal shower
  • Engagement party

History
The Bridge Building was originally built in 1908 as an office building for Arthur Dyer’s Nashville Bridge Company. They were known as the world’s largest producer of inland barges. The space was spared during the 1990s when Nashville’s new NFL stadium was constructed. It’s since been renovated for 21st century use and has been a part of the event industry since 2012.

40 Reviews for The Bridge Building Event Spaces

40 The Bridge Building Event Spaces Reviews

Khalimah
Khalimah

Married on 06/30/2019

Beautiful venue

Beautiful venue right in the Cumberland River! It’s a bit pricey but my fiancé loves water it is perfect for our wedding and reception! Read more Beautiful venue right in the Cumberland River! It’s a bit pricey but my fiancé loves water it is perfect for our wedding and reception!

B
Beth

Married on 07/27/2018

Amazing Place for Rehearsal Dinner !!

We had our son’s rehearsal dinner at The Bridge and we can’t say enough wonderful things about our evening! Everything was picture perfect from the beautiful lighting, the gorgeous lines and the ... Read more amazingly delicious food! The staff was incredible and the evening was simply magical! Our event coordinator made it exactly how we wanted and we could not have had a more wonderful experience. I was so relaxed and confident in my coordinator and our choices. This was huge in that I planned everything from out of town. Infinity Events and Catering are the best group in the city of Nashville and I am so glad we were able to have the rehearsal dinner at The Bridge. I am certain that no matter the location, they will put on an outstanding event!

A
Amanda

Married on 07/21/2018

My wedding at the Bridge Building was everything I could have asked for. We had the ceremony on the top floor, dinner downstairs, and dancing upstairs again. Everything was beautiful and very well ... Read more coordinated. They took care of the set up and clean up which took so much stress off the day of. They even let my dog be the ring bearer! Having the bridge access right there made for amazing photos. Emily, our coordinator, was amazing. She was very responsive to all my questions and made the entire experience easy and stress free. I will admit, this is by far not the cheapest option in Nashville. However, if you have the budget, I highly recommend this venue. It was worth every penny!