The Broadmore

Coweta, OK · View map

About The Broadmore

The Broadmore is a historical building turned event venue in the charming Downtown of Coweta, OK. It's perfect for intimate weddings, showers, engagement parties, or receptions.

Characteristic features include exposed brick walls, original wood flooring, and the historic bank vault.
*The venue size is perfect for gatherings of around 100 people.
*Full kitchen, WiFi, and Audio system included
*Outside catering and alcohol allowed
*Onsite Tables and Chairs included in rental

3 Reviews for The Broadmore

3 The Broadmore Reviews

C
Courtney

Married on 05/05/2018

Melanie is the sweetest venue owner on the planet! We used the Broadmore for our wedding. It was spectacular and I couldn't imagine it turning out any differently than it was. Any other venue just ... Read more wouldn't have been "the one." The venue is small and intimate but not crowded. We were able to make room for our ceremony and reception with dance floor and about 75 guests with no problem! Melanie is always there to help and answer any questions and offer advice when asked. She is a generous kind soul and I'm already trying to think of other reasons to use The Broadmore in the future.

L
Lorilyn

Married on 03/04/2017

I had my wedding here at the begging of March and it was amazing! Melanie was super helpful and let me go see the venue about 1,000 times before my wedding. This place is perfect for a small wedding! ... Read more I had my wedding here at the begging of March and it was amazing!! Melanie was super helpful and let me go see the venue about 1,000 times before my wedding. This place is perfect for a small wedding!

User4803526

2+ years ago

Very well kept historical venue and Melanie was a great help! Read more Very well kept historical venue and Melanie was a great help!

The Broadmore FAQ