The Brookwood Community

Brookshire, TX · View map · Visit website

About The Brookwood Community

Looking for a timeless venue that is both classic and quaint? Look no further than The Brookwood Community. This phenomenal setting in Brookshire, Texas is surely unforgettable. Boasting a stunningly intimate chapel, elegant Garden Ballroom, and exceptional cuisine, you and your guests will make memories you’ll be talking about for years to come. Unlike most venues, The Brookwood Community is a non-profit, non-government funded organization so all funds directly contribute to the surrounding community. Your special day at this venue creates many for Citizens of The Brookwood Community.

Facilities and Capacity

The chapel at The Brookwood Community is warm and elegant, setting a perfect backdrop for your to exchange your vows. The eye catching stain glass windows and lovely alter sets a classically romantic ambiance that will have your guests truly in awe. The outdoor area is an idyllic background for your engagement and wedding photos, boasting beautiful greenery, a canopy of large oak trees and floral landscapes. Then, make your way to the gorgeous, newly remodled garden ballroom. With room to accommodate up to 290 guests, you are sure to have space to decorate and organize the ballroom to suit your tastes. Take advantage of the opportunity to personalize your wedding day at The Brookwood Community and create memories that will last a lifetime.

The Brookwood Community will take the stress out of your wedding day by providing top of the line services to bring all of your visions to life. Included with the rental of the reception site is the following:

• Bride and groom suites
  • Rehersal
  • Set up and clean up
  • Tables and chairs
  • Flatware and glassware
  • Wedding / Event Coordinator
  • Ample Parking
  • Catering services with several cuisine styles to choose from
  • Bar services
  • Lighting and sound
  • Dance floor

69 Reviews for The Brookwood Community

69 The Brookwood Community Reviews

Featured
User4814583

2+ years ago

We had a wonderful wedding at Brookwood! Katie was personable, responsive, and flexible. The chapel was beautiful, especially with the candlelight for an evening ceremony. The cocktail hour space was ... Read more gorgeous and a big hit with our guests. The reception space fit our 100 guests nicely and had a lovely backdrop of the garden lit up with string lights (an extra package we paid for). Several people told us that the food served, Thai chicken kebabs as a main course, was the best wedding food they had ever had. Brookwood's mission was also a huge highlight of our experience, as our wedding fees helped to support Brookwood Community citizens. One small note to keep in mind with all wedding vendors is to make sure you're aware of what is in your contract. There was a staff change at Brookwood during our planning process, and because we read our contract carefully, we were able to easily verify all invoices even with the changes happening at Brookwood. Katie was awesome at making sure we got what we were supposed to. It's a little off the beaten path, but Brookwood is a great venue for both ceremony and reception!

rachel.luczak
Rachel

Getting married on 01/25/2020

Brookwood was absolutely amazing for my wedding. I don't think there was a single request that I had that they said no to. They were so incredibly accommodating, and they really made me feel like my ... Read more wedding was the first and last one they would ever do. We originally picked Brookwood because we believe in what they do, and we wanted our money to go toward something worthwhile. While I still am grateful for that aspect, even if that hadn't been the case I would do it at Brookwood again in a heartbeat. The value for the money is great, and you won't find more pleasant people to work with. Brookwood truly helped make my wedding the best day of my life!

T
Truman Odowd

Married on 03/17/2018

Jessie was amazing

Wow what a great experience! I attended my friends wedding and Jessie the coordinator was amazing! Read more Wow what a great experience! I attended my friends wedding and Jessie the coordinator was amazing!!