The Brownstone Cafe & Catering

Fullerton, CA · View map

About The Brownstone Cafe & Catering

The Brownstone Café & Catering specializes in providing the best service and food for all occasions to make every event effortless for our clients in addition to creating an event that is special & memorable for you and all guests.. We pride ourselves in offering transparent pricing with no hidden fees or costs, customized options, related wedding event packages & special offers in addition to extensive services.

Let us help make your event a special and memorable occasion!

Customized Catering:

Bridal & Wedding Gifts
Flowers
Formal Wear
& So Much More!

Please contact us today for your COMPLIMENTARY estimated proposal!
info@brownstonefood.com
(714) 454-3356

5 Reviews for The Brownstone Cafe & Catering

5 The Brownstone Cafe & Catering Reviews

N
Nicole

Married on 09/27/2014

Kim at Brownstone is a doll! Such a wonderful person to do business with. She was always very professional and flexible. We had an odd catering request... We wanted the dinner at our wedding to be a ... Read more thanksgiving feast! Thanksgiving is our favorite meal and we were very attached to the idea and Kim happily went right along with it! Her husband is the chef and it turned out that thanksgiving is his favorite meal to cook. Ok, you probably all know that wedding food can be very blah and I was concerned about this because food is one of the most important things to me. Brownstone did not disappoint!! The food was delicious!!! And I even asked several people at the wedding to tell me honestly what they thought and everyone was truly impressed. The only little thing I will mention to keep in mind when working with Brownstone is that they tend to be a bit casual. I personally didn't want plastic cups or cake plates at the wedding so you will need to have Kim specifically ordered those for you if you prefer the real thing. Otherwise, Kim and her team are wonderful! I would definitely recommend Brownstone Catering! Thank you Kim!!!

J
Jennifer

Married on 07/28/2013

My husband and I used the Brownstone café for our recent wedding reception, and we couldn't be more thrilled that we used them. Kim was amazing to work with! You can tell she loves what she does, and ... Read more really wants you to be happy. Wedding planning can be stressful, but every time we met with Kim or when I emailed her she was so helpful and accommodating and made everything seem so simple. Kim even helped us make a custom menu for our dinner, we just told her what our favorite meal was and Brownstone made it happen. The food was great, the staff was very attentive, and the night was perfect! Our guests kept commenting on how great the food and service was at our reception. I would highly recommend the Brownstone Café to anyone!

L
Lily

Married on 06/05/2010

The Brownstone Cafe, and more specifically Kim, were a joy to work with. They were extremely kind, helpful, and patient. The food was fantastic and all of Kim's servers were great... Extremely ... Read more professional and kind. Brownstone exceeded our expectations and we could not be happier with the outcome of the Cafe's efforts and our decision to select them as our caterer.