The Bubbly Soirée

Maple Valley, WA · View map · Visit website

About The Bubbly Soirée

The Bubbly Soirée is an event coordination company based in Maple Valley, Washington. Owner and event coordinator Shiloh Abbott prides herself in taking your carefully curated details and then putting it all together better than you could have imagined. You can relax and enjoy your special day while she runs around making sure you, your guests and vendors are taken care of. She will help you take your wedding across the finish line with professionalism, class and fun!

The Bubbly Soirée offers a wedding management package as well as a partial planning package. With unlimited emails and communication as soon as you're booked, you'll never feel alone in the planning process because you always have a pro in your back pocket ready for any logistical or detail questions that may come up. Other services The Bubbly Soirée can provide include the following:

• Timeline creation
  • Vendor referrals
  • Rehearsal coordination
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor and timeline management
  • Venue décor set-up and tear down
  • Design assistance

12 Reviews for The Bubbly Soirée

12 The Bubbly Soirée Reviews

K
Featured
Keyton

Married on 05/31/2019

Could not have done it without her

I didn't think I needed a day of coordinator until I realized how much work the set up/tear down would be and didn't want to make my mom or bridesmaids do it. Now, after having Shiloh, I would highly ... Read more recommend to any bride, set aside money in your budget to hire her because it will be the BEST investment you make. Seriously, it is worth it to cut costs somewhere else in order to have Shiloh help you on your wedding day. I seriously cannot even imagine what a mess my wedding would have been like without her and her assistant Rachel. She even helped me find a Rover for my dog close to the venue! I am very Type A and was stressing about having my vision executed by someone else, but Shiloh, Rachel and I met at my venue a month before. We went over logistics, set up and every detail that made me feel much more at ease. I trusted her to take the reins on the day of and she executed FLAWLESSLY. I felt so great knowing she was taking care of everything and it was one less thing to stress about. My mom commented on how calm and cool she was about everything. I'm sure there were things that went wrong or some hiccups on the day of, but I don't know about them, which is so great! My wedding was absolute perfection and I will recommend The Bubbly Soiree to literally anyone who is getting married because no one else is better than Shiloh. NO. ONE.

Yiqiao
Yiqiao Yin

Married on 08/04/2019

Thoughtful and thorough service!

I want to personally thank Shiloh and Rachel for their service. They assisted and host our wedding as well as doing hands-on prep work. I am from China and my parents do not speak any English. They ... Read more need translation almost all the time and I can speak from heart that they deeply appreciate the help Shiloh and Rachel provided at our wedding. They certainly made our lives easier and it's truly a blessing to work with them. I would definitely recommend them to friends and other people!

Sara
Sara

Married on 06/01/2019

Shiloh executed our wedding perfectly

We hired Shiloh to be our day of coordinator approximately a year before our wedding date with the idea that we wanted to plan the wedding ourselves, but ultimately needed someone to help execute our ... Read more vision on the wedding day. From the beginning Shiloh was very responsive and after a few initial emails we met with her via Skype to discuss the details of her services prior to hiring her. As the wedding approached she sent us questionnaires in order to familiarize herself with our wedding plan, and also took the extra step of reaching out to our vendors and venue to introduce herself and let them know that she would be working with us on the wedding day. At this point we found a time to meet in person for dinner to go over the general plan; Shiloh was excited and motivated to help us bring our wedding plans to life. A week later she accompanied us on a venue walkthrough so that we could lay out more specific details, and after this meeting we felt confident she would capture our vision for the space. We also opted to include her rehearsal services in our package and found this invaluable since we were unfamiliar with the rehearsal process. During the rehearsal she was able to keep everything organized and make efficient use of the time. On the wedding day we were at ease knowing that our plans were in Shiloh's hands and we were able to concentrate on getting ready and enjoying the day with our family and friends. After our pre-wedding photos we arrived at the venue for the ceremony and found that the ceremony and cocktail spaces were set up exactly as we had hoped. Once the ceremony was completed and guests moved to the cocktail space, Shiloh lead the effort to transform the ceremony space to the reception in one hour, which included bridal and buffet tables and 16 guest tables. Towards the end of the transformation we were able to take a moment to ourselves to view the completed reception area and were absolutely thrilled with the result. As the reception commenced Shiloh ensured that everything continued to run smoothly including the food, photo booth, and vendor payments while also maintaining our timeline throughout the night. The wedding was such a magical day for us and we felt that our vision was executed perfectly. This day could not have happened without Shiloh and we fully recommend her services to other couples.