The Bubbly Soirée

Maple Valley, WA · View map · Visit website

About The Bubbly Soirée

The Bubbly Soirée is a day-of coordination company based in Maple Valley, Washington. Owner and event coordinator Shiloh Abbott prides herself in taking your carefully curated details and then putting it all together better than you could have imagined. You can relax and enjoy your special day while she runs around making sure you, your guests and vendors are taken care of. She will help you take your wedding across the finish line with professionalism, class and fun!

The Bubbly Soirée offers three coordination packages with add-on options available to help you create a custom package. With the option of final-stage planning, she can help you stay on track with details leading up to your big day up to three months before your big day. Other services The Bubbly Soirée can provide include the following:

• Timeline creation
  • Vendor referrals
  • Rehearsal coordination
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor and timeline management
  • Venue décor set-up and tear down
  • Design assistance

8 Reviews for The Bubbly Soirée

8 The Bubbly Soirée Reviews

K
Featured
Kelsey

Married on 07/13/2018

Shiloh is incredible. I'll try to explain in more detail, but that's the easiest way to put it. I'm a planner/coordinator and knew it was going to be very hard for me to let go of that responsibility ... Read more on my own wedding day. She took time to drive - quite far - to meet me at my venue months before my event, understanding that I live out of state, and worked with my schedule making it so easy. She understood every concern I had, she was so detailed and on top of things. She came the night before the wedding just to check in and go over last minute stuff, which was great, because we had some changes due to heat and other things that came up. We had a small emergency the night before the wedding which ended up creating a domino effect and delaying everything the day of. She was so helpful in diving right in and taking over the day of to make sure it all went smoothly. When I saw her there looking exactly as I do on the day of - focused, doing what needed to be done without having to ask, etc., I knew I could let go. She handled it all flawlessly. Our biggest reason for hiring her was the logistics of moving some rental furniture, which we had my brother's college friends providing muscle for. She guided them expertly, kept them on task, got the work done quickly (I hardly even noticed them literally moving furniture around us!!). I'd hire her again in a heartbeat. I actually got to enjoy my wedding, be in the moment, and soak it all in. And that's the GREATEST gift she could have given me. <3 Thank you Shiloh!!!

M
Melissa

Married on 09/22/2018

Newell/Taylor Wedding

Shiloh was a fantastic coordinator. Her attention to detail is her most endearing quality. She was professional, polite and always had a smile on her face. She made the impossible happen, even willing ... Read more to honor my requests in the fluctuating Washington weather. We had the most beautiful wedding and Shiloh was essential in our success.

K
Kat

Married on 08/18/2018

Wooorrrth eveerrrryy penny + more! Do you truly want to experience a stress-free wedding? Shiloh and her partner were life savors at my wedding and went above and beyond the day of! She is excellent ... Read more at what she does,very organized and is wonderful to work with. We really appreciated that we could relax and truly enjoy every moment of our special day!! #forevergrateful #bestDOC