The Buttes at Reflections

Tucson, Arizona · View map · Visit website

About The Buttes at Reflections

The Buttes at Reflections is a unique, vintage-style wedding venue located in Tucson, Arizona. They offer both indoor and outdoor sites on their picturesque property for both your ceremony and reception. Couples and their guests will experience the beautiful Pusch Ridge Mountains as they say their “I do’s.” The Buttes at Reflections offers an experienced staff who is dedicated to making your wildest dreams come true.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 230 guests at this private venue. For your ceremony, you can walk down their beautiful garden path to their romantic gazebo. The gorgeous mountains will serve as your backdrop, as your guests look on from white garden chairs. A tranquil water fountain will be nearby. For your reception, they offer a spacious banquet hall with tables that are hand-decorated to suit your individual style and preferences. This elegant space features a draped ceiling, decor lighting and plenty of windows with amazing views of the Pusch Ridge Mountains. It also boasts an ample dance floor with special effects lighting. For your cocktail hour, your guests can sip refreshments on their lighted bistro patio. It comes complete with music and heaters for the cooler months.

The Buttes at Reflections offers professional event planning services to ensure your celebration is a success from start to finish. They offer MC, DJ and audio visual services, as well as silver chiavari chairs with two cushion options. Setup and cleanup is included with your rental fee, along with two private quarters for you and your wedding party to get ready in. One room comes complete with a pool table and wet bar. Each couple will have the opportunity to meet with their chef to sample menu options, and choose a custom one just for them. Additional services include, but are not limited to:

• All-inclusive packages
  • Outside vendors
  • Wireless Internet
  • In-house bar

Other Services
This one-of-a-kind venue offers multiple hotel recommendations for you and your guests to stay in. These overnight accommodations are nearby, allowing your out-of-town friends and family a stress-free weekend. In addition to hosting your wedding, this picturesque venue is also happy to host the following:
Rehearsal dinner
Engagement party
Bridal shower

68 Reviews for The Buttes at Reflections

68 The Buttes at Reflections Reviews

Featured
User3413832

2+ years ago

We fell in love with Reflections at the Buttes when we first toured the venue. The location and venue are breathtaking. The staff, especially our wedding coordinator Johanna, has been so wonderful to ... Read more work with during the two years we took to plan our wedding. They are so organized and take care of every little detail that we may have overseen. With their incredibly large inventory of linens, centerpieces, and decorations, we didn't really have to bring any additional items. They handled our parents gently with their extensive concerns and always made sure we got what we envisioned for our wedding. They always went out of their way to make sure we got everything we wanted, even if it meant more work for them. When visiting other venues, we had to consider all the hidden cake cutting and champagne pouring fees. The venue is wonderful in that everything is included in their package-DJ, cake cutting, champagne pouring, and officiant. The only things we had to take care of on our own were cake, photographer, flowers, and alcohol. We were beyond impressed when we caught the first glimpse of our reception set up. They got every little detail perfect and accommodate all changes we wanted to make. Needless to say, we will highly recommend this venue to other couples.

C
Cynthia

Getting married on 05/16/2020

Amazing special place

I really enjoyed the visit, all my questions were answered. It was very beautiful. Read more I really enjoyed the visit, all my questions were answered. It was very beautiful.

M
Monique

Getting married on 11/09/2019

Trying to find a wedding venue has turned into the most stressful part of my wedding. That was until I met with Tiffany at Reflections. She was so kind and patient and made me feel comfortable enough ... Read more to ask her a million questions and trust me I did. It's been difficult to find a venue that can hold 200 guests and not have a western environment. I believe I have found my perfect garden venue.