The Cabin at the Lodge

Hayden, AL · View map

About The Cabin at the Lodge

The Cabin at the Lodge is an outdoor, rustic wedding venue, located in Blount County, Alabama. Take a gorgeous, tree-lined walk down the aisle and meet your soon-to-be spouse under an intimate gazebo. Celebrate your wedding in a pavilion twinkling with stringed lights or a patio surrounded by a flourishing garden. The Cabin at the Lodge has a natural Southern beauty that will bring breath taking views to any event. Visit our Wedding Packages and choose the package perfect for your special day!

4 Reviews for The Cabin at the Lodge

4 The Cabin at the Lodge Reviews

Michelle
Michelle

Married on 10/14/2018

Perfect Wedding Venue

The whole property is absolutely beautiful and I was very happy with how everything turned out. The owners were accommodating to all of my requests and let me decorate how I wanted. It was a perfect ... Read more day!

J
Jason

Married on 04/19/2015

The place is absolutely beautiful! Very helpful and flexible people that run it. Our big day went very well. Read more The place is absolutely beautiful! Very helpful and flexible people that run it. Our big day went very well.

Brianna and Cory
Brianna and Cory

Married on 07/12/2014

Cammie and her husband were a joy to work with! They were completely flexible allowing my now husband and I to come and visit the venue anytime during the week! They were extremely helpful in setting ... Read more up and worked with us seamlessly! Everyone raved about how beautiful the venue was and I couldn't be happier to have gotten married there!!!