The Cabin Ridge

Hendersonville, NC · View map

About The Cabin Ridge

FULLY BOOKED FOR 2018-NOW BOOKING 2019 WEDDINGS!

Dreaming of an outdoor wedding on a private, beautiful mountaintop? The Cabin Ridge offers a unique setting for your special day that is as rustic or as elegant as you are!

• Located near Hendersonville, Lake Lure and Asheville in the mountains of Western North Carolina
  • Amazing mountain views and evening sunsets
  • Two outdoor ceremony sites with locust arbors and flower gardens
  • A beautiful 40 x 60 Pavilion with stone fireplace for receptions
  • A vintage cabin for bride and bridal party preparations
  • Eco-friendly “off the grid” venue with solar power and gravity rainwater

The Cabin Ridge is happy to work with you to meet your dreams – whether you want a simpler “do it yourself” ceremony or a full day event working with a planner. Visit our website, call or fill out Wedding Wire contact form on the right to learn more details!

61 Reviews for The Cabin Ridge

61 The Cabin Ridge Reviews

M
Myrna

Married on 07/27/2019

Perfect Wedding Venue

My daughter's wedding was at Cabin ridge 7/27/19. We could not have been happier! The setting was beautiful! The mountain backdrop for the ceremony and pictures was amazing. Andi and Jenni worked so ... Read more so hard to help us make everything perfect. We could not have managed without them. Thank you Cabin Ridge for helping create the wedding of my daughter's dreams

Jennifer
Jennifer Powell

Married on 06/16/2019

What a beautiful place for a wedding

Andy was amazing. She poured love into the Bride from the very first tour of the venue all the way through to the end of the event. She was helpful, knowledgeable, friendly and loving. She was able to ... Read more to make the bride feel at ease and celebrated on the special day. The venue itself was breathtaking. Guests could not say enough about the grounds and the view.

Rebecca
Rebecca

Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing!!!

My husband and I just got married here on May 11th. This venue is absolutely beautiful! We received so many compliments from our guest about how this was and is the best venue they had ever been too. ... Read more Andy, the owner, is fantastic to work with and just one of the nicest people I have met. Andy and I emailed everything regarding the wedding and she was very responsive and easy to get a hold of. She also helped me with decorations the day of since we had a DIY wedding and the planner was myself. Andy was so AMAZING and this venue is nothing short of amazing. We had a fantastic wedding and it even stopped raining just in time for me to walk down the isle leading to the beautiful arbor overlooking the mountains... ABSOLUTELY PERFECT place for a mountain wedding!