The Cake Boutique

Tiffany
Tiffany

Married on 05/26/2019

AMAZING cake and vendor!

Birdie was such a joy to my husband and I throughout wedding planning. She was so fun to meet with and our cake tasting with her was probably my most favorite experience throughout wedding planning. ... Read more The cakes and frosting were all so delicious, moist, and light! Birdie is so fun, genuine, and down-to-earth. When you book with Birdie, you don't just get an amazing cake, you get a friend as well. Before we even got married, my then fiancé had contacted Birdie to make a birthday cake for me and it was delicious! We plan to keep her in mind for all our baking needs to come. She also worked with me to come up with a custom cookie proposal for my bridesmaids and the girls loved it! Our wedding cake was delicious and beautiful! Birdie is professional and offers a GREAT price for her cakes! Definitely worth it to book with her--she is such a joy to work with!

R
Richard

Married on 07/07/2017

Birdie provided the grooms and wedding cake. Both were awesome! My grooms cake was a steelers helmet (looked so real) while our wedding cake came out perfect. We're from out of town and birdie was ... Read more flexible and met with us at our convenience to let us try all the cakes and frosting and design our own cake. It's a small cake company but you're soooo out of luck if you do not choose her. We got so lucky by finding this place.

C
Catherine

Married on 05/28/2017

The Cake Boutique was our best wedding vendor by far! The cake was perfect, actually better than expected! We got more compliments on the cake than anything. Birdie (the owner) was super easy to deal ... Read more with and extremely flexible. The florist (we used real flowers for the cake) had car trouble and would not be able to get the flowers to the venue on time. Birdie actually waited around until the flowers arrived just so we could get the flowers put on the cake. We were also planning the wedding from out of town so Birdie worked with us so we could do our cake tasting last minute before the wedding. Additionally, I (the bride) found out about a week before the wedding that I could no longer eat gluten. Birdie went to Whole Foods and purchased 4 GF cupcakes just so I could have GF cupcakes on the day of- and didn't even charge us for them. She also put her amazing chocolate mousse frosting on one of them because I told her I was in love with that. I highly recommend The Cake Boutique for any cake. If I am ever back in ABQ or know of anyone there looking for a cake shop, I will tell them to look no further because its not possible to beat the service here!