The Cake Countess

Canoga Park, California, CA · Visit website

About The Cake Countess

The kind of cakes that go out our door bemuse most conventional decorators. Our style reflects a long-time love of scary stories, horror movies, monsters, and madmen, as well as all creepy things that go bump in the night. While most people would turn to ethereal settings and pastel palettes to celebrate life's milestones, our desire to paint things black takes us off the beaten path. We love brides that opt for leather and lace on their wedding day. We thrive on collaborating with clients who's macabre humor mirrors our own. And with our eclectic flavor choices, we show the world that the dark side does indeed, have a sweet side.

3 Reviews for The Cake Countess

3 The Cake Countess Reviews

Cindy
Cindy Clark

Married on 07/21/2018

The Cake Countess is Amazing

I got married July 21, 2018. We got our cake from the Cake Countess. Dee is amazing in every way. She knew exactly what we wanted in a cake. We wanted a different kind of cake. We wanted something ... Read more gothic, but yet sophisticated if it makes any sense. Dee was really intune with our ideas however, she had her own amazing ideas. She added skulls all over our cake but they were subtle. Our cake also bled. Yes it did! It bled while playing Jaws themed in the background while we cut this amazing thing. This cake looked incredible but it also tasted delicious. Most of our guest said they went back for seconds and even thirds. They asked me about the cake vendor. Also, my venue loved the cake so much that they asked me if they can have her information to recommend her to other couples. Of course I said YES! Thanks Dee for EVERYTHING!!! You made our nightmares, I mean dreams come true!

J
Jessica Rios

Married on 07/22/2017

Breathtaking Cake and Dessert Bar!

I booked The Cake Countess for my wedding and she exceeded my expectations! We had a breathtaking cake that was 5 Layer and customized from the color to every flavor in each tier. The lace detail on ... Read more the cake was so beautiful and the flavors were one of a kind. We also had a full on dessert bar that our guest could not stop talking about for days!! Cake pops, confetti push pops, Oreo brownies, brown sugar rice krispie treats and more! She even made a small custom cake for our dog since we wanted him to be part of the wedding, which was so cute! I definitely recommend the Cake Countess because she is so responsive, flexible and accommodating. You will not regret it!!

A
Alice Diehl

Married on 10/31/2014

Better Than We Imagined

The best price for an AMAZING cake! We were in awe. She was super sweet and creative! You won’t regret having her make your cakes! Read more The best price for an AMAZING cake! We were in awe. She was super sweet and creative! You won’t regret having her make your cakes!

The Cake Countess FAQ