The Cake Lady Custom Cakes

Fort Pierce, Florida · View map · Visit website

About The Cake Lady Custom Cakes

The Cake Lady Custom Cakes is a cake business in Fort Pierce, Florida. The Cake Lady is a nationally recognized and award-winning shop. Staci the owner and baker of The Cake Lady has been feature on The Food Network and the winner of the Readers Choice for the Best Bakery and Desserts in Fort Pierce and all of Nother Martin County.

The Cake Lady Custom Cakes is a family business staffed with hand-picked friendly and talented staff. They have more than 80 flavors to choose from and can create custom cakes, gourmet cupcakes, cookies, cake pops, groom’s cakes, pastries, and dessert buffets. The Cake Lady Custom Cakes delivers and sets up your cake and desserts so it looks and tastes amazing for your reception and guests. They have cake cutters, cake stands and cake toppers available for your displays. They can accommodate different dietary needs including diabetic, lactose-, gluten- and nut-free.

67 Reviews for The Cake Lady Custom Cakes

67 The Cake Lady Custom Cakes Reviews

T
Featured
Tara

Married on 10/07/2017

Our wedding cake was perfect! Was so delicious, that I surprised my new hubby with the same flavors for his birthday cake 2 weeks after the wedding. We love the wide selection of flavors. They are all ... Read more so good, we had to take home several cupcakes before we could decide what we wanted for our special, Italian inspired vineyard wedding. Thank you Staci & the entire team. We look forward to more treats in the future!

Linda
Linda Isaac

Married on 05/03/2019

Amazingly delicious and delightful

The cake was phenomenal and beyond yummy everyone enjoyed it including me and my husband Read more The cake was phenomenal and beyond yummy everyone enjoyed it including me and my husband

V
Victoria Armstead

Married on 04/28/2019

Better than I envisioned

The Cake Lady went above and beyond expectations for our wedding cake. The staff were professional and kind. Awesome experience! Read more The Cake Lady went above and beyond expectations for our wedding cake. The staff were professional and kind. Awesome experience!