The Cake Smith

Gilbert, AZ · View map

About The Cake Smith

The Cake Smith specializes in custom crafted artisan confections. All orders are made from scratch and with the highest quality goods.

Consultations are set up by appointment only.

All cakes are custom designed, a phone consultation,
e-mail or in-person consultation will ensure you are getting exactly what you want for your event.

Any cake displayed can be custom made to accommodate any number of guests as well as any colors desired.

7 Reviews for The Cake Smith

7 The Cake Smith Reviews

S
Steven

Married on 04/27/2018

Jody made the most amazing beach themed wedding cake for my bride & I this past weekend (4/27)! Design, flavors and taste were wonderful. Our wedding guests raved over all three. If you're in the ... Read more market for awesome 'themed cake' goodness. To use the vernacular: "The Cake Smith" kills it in the cake game! They should absolutely be your first choice!

A
Aleshia

Married on 11/23/2012

The cupcakes and the 8” Bride and Groom cake that were made by Jodi "The Cake Smith" were amazing! I loved that we were able to customize our flavors and the tasting was done in the comfort of our ... Read more own home. Our guests had 4 tantalizing cupcake flavors to choose from; Pumpkin Spice Cupcake with Cream Cheese Frosting, Red Velvet Cupcake with Cream Cheese Filling and White Chocolate Godiva Frosting, Vanilla Cupcake with Chocolate Orange Ganache Frosting & Vanilla Cupcake with Lemon Butter cream Frosting. The pricing was very competitive, actually less expensive than “Sprinkles”, “Mind over Batter”, etc. The professionalism and ease of working with Jodi made for one less stress of my wedding planning experience. I would also highly recommend allowing Jodi to build the cupcake tree for you for presentation. I decided to purchase a tree from thecupcaketree.com and although it seemed inexpensive (probably ended up costing the same if not more after decorating) and allowed me to decorate as I saw fit, it was nothing more than thin cardboard and not that sturdy when it came time to cut our 8” cake that topped the tower. Save yourself the time and worry and allow Jodi @ “The Cake Smith” to fully cover your wedding dessert needs.

S
Julie

Married on 05/19/2012

Jody provided excellent service and her cakes were delicious. She was accommodating of my schedule when we needed to meet, and provided sample cakes to help narrow down our choices. I would highly ... Read more recommend Jody and her business; The Cake Smith for any cake needs.