The Cakery Bakery

Saint Louis, MO · View map · Visit website

About The Cakery Bakery

The Cakery Bakery is a bakery providing sweet treats for couples in the St. Louis, Missouri area. The culinary artist works with each couple to design a cake that's an exquisite reflection of the beauty and uniqueness of your wedding day. Each cake is iced with their signature buttercream frosting, resulting in a work of art that's both aesthetically pleasing and mouthwatering. Couples can drop by The Cakery Bakery and enjoy a complimentary, to-go tasting prior to making their wedding-day selections.

Products Offered
This award-winning bakery provides couples with cookies, cupcakes, wedding cake and a groom's cake for their event. All products can be delivered and set up by The Cakery Bakery's staff, adding ease to a couple's wedding day. Classic buttercream frostings are offered alongside unique flavors like espresso, mocha and cinnamon. Couples can add cream cheese, chocolate ganache or rum buttercream filling to their cake. You can also choose from classic and premium cake flavors. Premium cake flavors include:

• Carrot

Lauren
Featured
Lauren

Married on 06/22/2013

The Cakery did a fabulous job with both our bride and groom cakes. Megan met with us to taste the flavors and plan the design. She then practiced the design and sent me pictures to ensure that the ... Read more cake would appear exactly as I wanted! I had to change a few things at the last-minute, and The Cakery was extremely flexible!! I cannot thank them enough for their help! Yum!

K
Kayla

Getting married on 10/10/2020

For a bride on a budget, our wedding cake was an area that I was certain I would have to cutback on in order to meet our budget. I was expecting to get a plain cake with plain icing and was completely ... Read more blown away with what The Cakery was able to offer as part of their standard pricing. We were able to get a 4-tier presentation cake and two "kitchen cakes" (like sheet cakes, except they are baked to look like a presentation cake when cut) with two different flavored cakes, two icing flavors, and colored icing decorations on each tier of my presentation cake--all within their standard pricing! I was extremely pleased with the decoration coordinator we worked with--she was able to give us suggestions and tips on what would make our cake the best it could be within our budget. I cannot believe how excited I got over a cake, but The Cakery far exceeded my expectations.

Steven
Steven Tuhy

Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing Cake!

Prior to selecting The Cakery, my fiance and I sampled a lot of cake from several vendors. It wasn’t even close, The Cakery without a doubt had the best cake! From reserving our date, to designing our ... Read more cake, to delivery, working with The Cakery was such a smooth process. We also found their pricing to be very reasonable and competitive. We went with yellow cake with raspberry fruit filling and also opted to have chocolate chip cookies served with the cake. We received several compliments throughout the night from our guests who were raving about the desserts. 10/10 would recommend The Cakery to any bride & groom, and we definitely plan to work with them again in the future.