The Calligraphy Girl

Sacramento, CA · View map

About The Calligraphy Girl

Beautiful hand-lettered calligraphy for any occasion.

Specializing in wedding calligraphy.

3 Reviews for The Calligraphy Girl

3 The Calligraphy Girl Reviews

Kimberlee
Kimberlee

Married on 03/17/2012

I found Lara after searching for days on Etsy for great calligraphy at a great price. We loved her work so much for our wedding invitations (our guests were taken aback at how awesome her work was, ... Read more and really loved having their names written so nicely :D ). What I loved most about her was: -Amazingly fast turn around time -Ease of communication, she was so fast to respond, often times within minutes of my emails! -Consistency in work, everything was done with immaculate care -Cost: everything is laid out on her site, amazing work and VERY reasonable prices -Always kept me posted on what where she was with our projects We loved her work SO much that my fiance and decided to ask her to write all the names for our place cards as well as fill in formation in our guest book and make a cute wedding banner with an Italian phrase on it. Trust me, you will not be disappointed from her work. Lara is nothing short of amazing, she was the easiest vendor to work with, and I have been suggesting her to all of my engaged pals. I don't know how much more I could endorse her. But if you are hesitant about getting all of your wedding stationary done via calligraphy (trust me, I was at first!), rest assured you would be in great hands working with Lara :)

C
cin

Married on 04/24/2010

I had her done some letters on my favor box(150 box). It came out very nice. She is a very nice and kind person. I highly recommend her... Great job Read more i had her done some letters on my favor box(150 box). it came out very nice. she is a very nice and kind person. i highly recommend her...great job

L
Laura

Married on 07/16/2011

We used Lara for our wedding invitations and we are definitely going to use her services for our escort cards and table numbers! Not only is she really nice and easy to work with but she is extremely ... Read more talented! When my mom and I initially sat down with Lara at a coffee shop she had an entire album full of samples of her work. There were many styles of writing to choose from and she even does embellishments like rhinestones if you want them (although we did not go this route). My mom asked if she could see Lara at her craft and she immediately pulled out her tools and a piece of paper. She even asked to see my invitation and was able to style her writing to match our font. It was absolutely beautiful! She also had fun styling tips that I did use! We mailed out our invitations 3 days ago and the first phone call we got was yesterday when a friend of my mom's had just pulled it out of her mailbox. She said that it was the most beautiful invitation she had seen and she had't even opened the envelope yet. I had inner and outer envelopes and I think people really appreciate seeing their names specially written out in calligraphy. Our invitations are pretty traditional and fancy and the calligraphy completely brought them up to date, sort of modernized them if you will. Aside from her talent, Lara is extremely easy to work with. I had to give her an address list that was not complete at first and was able to email her my spreadsheet when I had updates. Then when I found out I had made a number of mistakes- and I did not notice all on the same day, try 4 or 5 different times- we would email back and forth and she would have the new envelopes ready by that evening. She is really sweet and even worked with a bride on a budget (me!)!! I DEFINITELY recommend using the Calligraphy Girl for your special handwriting needs!

1 endorsements