LJ Events Candy Buffet

Pottstown, Pennsylvania · View map

About LJ Events Candy Buffet

The Candy Table, LLC, located in Pottstown, Pennsylvania, is a distinct catering service specializing in customized candy tables. No matter how big or intimate your wedding, The Candy Table, LLC can design and display a grand candy buffet that matches your aesthetic. Complete with candy jars, scoops, themed accessories, and customized favor bags, The Candy Table, LLC can develop something special and unique for your big day. From five-tiered towers to floral-like arrangements, their incredible designs will leave you and your wedding guests in awe.

The Candy Table, LLC offers prior consultations to ensure they get your vision just right. They will use their innovative and creative talents to construct a colorful and delicious table. They will take care of delivery and set up, so all you and your guests have to do is enjoy the tasty treats.

5 Reviews for LJ Events Candy Buffet

5 LJ Events Candy Buffet Reviews

Lisa
Lisa White

Married on 03/30/2019

1st Birthday Party

LJ Events was a joy to work with! The Candy Table was amazing, so creative & exactly what we wanted! Our guests were very impressed and loved taking the candy home as favors! I would highly recommend ... Read more recommend using LJ Events!! And I hope to work with them again in the future!!!!

C
Christina

Married on 03/16/2019

I can't say enough great things about The Candy Table! They made my vision come to life which made my party extra special and more memorable! People couldn't stop complimenting the candy table that I ... Read more had at my party and I was more than happy to point them in the direction of The Candy Table for their next event. Lisa, you were wonderful and I can't thank you enough!!! Would definitely hire again!!!

S
Stephanie

Married on 09/10/2017

The candy bar was a huge hit! I would highly recommend The Candy Table to anyone - the display was amazing and they were so easy to work with! Read more The candy bar was a huge hit! I would highly recommend The Candy Table to anyone - the display was amazing and they were so easy to work with!