The Cardinal's Nest

Sevierville, TN · View map · Visit website

About The Cardinal's Nest

The Cardinal’s Nest is an outdoor wedding venue located in Sevierville, Tennessee. Surrounded by Smoky Mountain foothills, this rustic and elegant wedding venue is ideal for couples who have a love for the outdoors with all the comfortable and traditional amenities of indoor celebratory events. Working in close relation with the venue’s dedicated and professional staff, couples can transform each event space into the wedding they’ve always envisioned.

Facilities and Capacity

Perfect for outdoor and open-air events, The Cardinal’s Nest offers two beautiful sites for private and intimate ceremonies. The idyllic open-air chapel offers a charming and elegant backdrop for couples to commit the rest of their lives together. Refurbished to a high standard, the chapel features high ceilings and gorgeous mood lighting. The space can be configured in a variety of ways to best suit each couple’s style and specific requirements. Additionally, for smaller and even more private ceremonies, the woodland arbor is perfect for parties of just a few close friends and family. For wedding receptions, the site’s extra large outdoor tent area is great for celebrations that run long into the night, the beautiful tent area located on the site’s well-kept lawn and gardening area. Guests can enjoy sitting by the fire with a drink in hand and taking in the beautiful Smoky Mountain skyline. The gorgeous tented reception area can keep guests comfortable while providing enough room to enjoy dining, dancing, and celebrating the special day. Other facilities offered include on-site parking and a convenient shuttle service.

The Cardinal’s Nest provides every couple with a range of event services and rental items to make their planning process run as smoothly and as stress-free as possible. Included in the venue’s starting event package couples get a bridal suite, setup, cleanup, tables, chairs, and the use of the on-site parking. Additional event services and rental items available include but are not limited to:

• Accommodations
  • Liability insurance
  • The ability to work with outside vendors
  • Lighting
  • Tent accessories
  • Altars and arches
  • Drapery

For more information regarding event services, event spaces, and cottage accommodations, couples can contact the venue’s staff directly through their official website.

30 Reviews for The Cardinal's Nest

30 The Cardinal's Nest Reviews

C
Courtney

Married on 06/29/2019

Everything we imagined and more!

We can't say enough about how much we loved the entire experience with Monica & this venue. It was the only venue we visited nearly a year before the wedding because we were BLOWN AWAY by how ... Read more beautiful the grounds and the ceremony space were. The onsite cabins were so fun to get ready in and have to ourselves that day. Having the option to have our wedding party there the night before the wedding and getting to spend the time with them was irreplaceable. The chapel is stunning and there are so many photo opportunities. My guests are still talking about how beautiful everything was. Monica & her husband went above and beyond to ensure we had the best day. We could tell they truly cared and boy does it show. Everything was perfect and provided memories that will last a lifetime.

E
Erica A

Married on 06/22/2019

A perfect experience from rehearsal dinner to clean up!

I was a day-of coordinator for two friends of mine and got to work side-by-side with Monica and her staff. They went ABOVE AND BEYOND to ensure that the bride and groom’s day was everything that they ... Read more had envisioned and more. She even helped me fix dinner plates for the bride and groom after they were already seated at their sweetheart table and I had forgotten! Yes, we did jump in front of the wedding party (with their permission, of course) but we got them taken care of. The venue was beautiful and had so much to offer! And I really can’t say enough about what a wonderful experience all of us who were intimately involved with the wedding had. 5 stars!!!!!!!

C
Carina

Married on 06/22/2019

Perfect June Wedding

Where do I begin?! From the moment I stepped onto the property I was amazed by it's stunning scenery. I was looking for an outdoor wedding venue that had an indoor option. You get the best of both ... Read more with the Cardinal's Nest. The outdoor pavilion is STUNNING! Our wedding was June 22nd and it was a HOT HOT HOT day. However, with the three fans in the pavilion, I didn't even notice the heat. Monica, the venue owner and her husband went above and beyond to make sure our day was everything we dreamed of. This venue has EVERYTHING you need already. The only things I rented were napkins and a few high top tables. That's it! The cabins on site were perfect to get ready in and relax. If you're looking for an outdoor wedding but don't want to worry about "what if it rains" this is your venue! It rained all day and I had no worries about it. All of our guests complimented the grounds. There are so many beautiful picture opportunities. We actually ended up flipping the pavilion after the ceremony because I wanted the DJ and dancing there too and Monica had no issues with this. There is a tent onsite with beautiful tables and a great set up that we had dinner in but I just loved the pavilion so much that I wanted most of our photos there. I honestly can't say enough about this venue, Monica and her husband! 5 STARS!