The Carriage House at the Barney Estate

Springfield, MA · View map

About The Carriage House at the Barney Estate

Step into Victorian elegance when you host your wedding in the Carriage House at the Barney Estate, a venue situated in Springfield, Massachusetts. Couples can privately enjoy the estate and grounds with their guests on their wedding day. This elegant setting can provide you with many different styles of weddings and reception options, from cozy to bright and springy, depending on your preferred theme and style.

Facilities and Capacity
With covered outdoor, uncovered outdoor and indoor spaces, couples will have enough room to enjoy the estate with up to 150 of their guests. The grounds feature lush lawns and landscaping along with a gazebo. If you desire a bit more shelter for your wedding, the tent is available as well for outdoor weddings. For a more cozy indoor experience, the Victorian Pecousic Villa Banquet Room may be just the location you are looking for.

When you experience your wedding and reception at the Carriage House at the Barney Estate, you will receive an abundance of assistance to ensure your day is smooth and stress-free. Staff are on-hand to help you during your special day if needed. If you need chairs, a dance floor, tables, or tents, the staff will provide them. Other services available include:

• Setup
  • Lighting/ sound
  • Outside vendors
  • Wireless internet

Cuisine
Couples are welcome to bring in their own caterer or to choose from the list of the Carriage House's preferred vendors. They also over the following services:

• Buffets

6 Reviews for The Carriage House at the Barney Estate

6 The Carriage House at the Barney Estate Reviews

User4164930

2+ years ago

Beautiful location! Accommodating! Read more Beautiful location! Accommodating!

Carolyn
Carolyn

Married on 10/15/2011

I am so happy we booked the Carriage House for our wedding! My husband and I are both from Springfield and felt strongly about having our wedding in Springfield. We didn't really feel like having a ... Read more traditional ballroom wedding, so we were happy to find this perfect venue in the middle of Forest Park. The tent was perfect for our wedding, even in the middle of October. We were able to customize the space to reflect the style of our wedding. Michael is a great coordinator, and he was always available for questions. I found that he was never actually at his desk, but quickly responds to voice-mails, usually the same day. He was willing to meet with us several times during our planning, which was helpful. I really liked the fact that they only book one event per day, which means that you have the entire space to yourself, including the great bridal suite upstairs! I'm really happy with our choice to book the Carriage House, it really set the tone for our fun, crafty, high energy wedding!

A
Allison

Married on 06/03/2012

4.7

The Barney Carriage Estate was a dream come true for me. I always pictured myself getting married in a place like this when I was little. I couldn't believe it was one of the most affordable places to ... Read more have my wedding!