The Carriage Inn

Elizabeth, PA · View map · Visit website

About The Carriage Inn

The Carriage Inn is a wedding catering company based out of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. With delicious American and Italian styled food, their focus is to provide high-quality food with unending service. Their knowledgeable chefs can customize a menu to fit your specific needs for your wedding day. The Carriage Inn will guide you through the wedding planning process with ease and give you spectacular food that will satisfy every guest.

Cusine
The Carriage Inn will take care of delivery, setup and cleanup on your wedding day. They offer customized menus and can accommodate to many dietary restrictions, including gluten free, kosher, nut free, vegan, vegetarian and more. The catering services they offer include:

• Buffet
  • Bartender(s)
  • Cash bar
  • Champagne toast

Other Services
Various decor items are also available with The Carriage Inn. These wedding items include:

• Tables

N
Featured
Nicole

Married on 05/18/2018

Josh and Holly and the entire Carriage Inn catering staff are absolutely the best! Our reception venue was very selective in the catering businesses they offered to do an event and I am so glad they ... Read more offered Carriage Inn. My family has been going to the Carriage Inn for years and we absolutely love their food. Their catering is just as good as their restaurant. Their style is more of a family/home cooked meal type of food which both my husband and I loved! Josh and Holly were very easy to work with. They were flexible with our menu choices. The package included a buffet style of catering with a TON of food! We got so many complements from our guests on the quality of the food. The wait staff were very professional. They also plated all of our cookies which was a HUGE task because my family and I made over 3,000 cookies! We delivered the cookies the week of the wedding to the restaurant and they stored them for us in the cooler to ensure they stayed fresh! They plated them exactly how I requested and our cookie table was incredible. After the reception they boxed up all of our extra food and cookies for us to take home! The service and experience we received from the Carriage Inn exceeded our expectations for a catering company and was well worth the price we paid!

Tara
Tara Smolick

Getting married on 09/14/2019

Great staff, great food, wonderful experience

We had 2 food vendors to choose from for our venue. However, Carriage Inn was 100 percent better than the other vendor. The staff was very professional in that they greeted you & had the tasting set ... Read more up like you were at your own wedding. More importantly was how great the food tasted. I mean everything we sampled was delicious & they even went out of their way so we could try something else that we didn’t even request. Five stars for sure. I also booked them for my rehearsal dinner which is a sign that I loved their food. You won’t be disappointed at all!

S
Sarah

Married on 01/20/2018

The team from The Carriage Inn was amazing! Everyone was so helpful and kind! The guests raved about how great the food was for weeks! Our wedding had quite a lot of guests and Josh was able to have ... Read more everyone fed quickly and happily! I felt so relieved that day knowing that Josh and his team were in control and knew what they were doing! We’re so glad we decided on them for catering!