The Catering Connection

Sweetwater, TN · View map

About The Catering Connection

We have been serving East TN clients from as far north as Kingsport, as far west as Crossville, and as far south as Dalton Ga. We take pride in providing top of the line service, using the freshest ingredients and executing the desires of our brides. Give us a call today so that we can turn your dream wedding into reality.

6 Reviews for The Catering Connection

6 The Catering Connection Reviews

K
Krystal Hill

Married on 11/17/2018

My sisters wedding

They were awesome! They are best to work with Read more They were awesome!!!!! they are best to work with

Megan
Megan

Married on 09/30/2018

Stellar Service!

Wonderful food, service, and staff that go above and beyond to make your event the very best! Read more Wonderful food, service, and staff that go above and beyond to make your event the very best!

User5534473

2+ years ago

Our food was incredible! Brandi and her team went above and beyond to give me my dream! They decorate the food and beverage tables for you and it was so nice not having to worry about it. Read more Our food was incredible! Brandi and her team went above and beyond to give me my dream! They decorate the food and beverage tables for you and it was so nice not having to worry about it.