The Cedar Room at the Cigar Factory

Charleston, SC · View map · Visit website

About The Cedar Room at the Cigar Factory

The Cedar Room at the Cigar Factory is a wedding ceremony and reception venue located in Charleston, South Carolina. Situated in a celebrated cigar factory, this truly unique wedding venue has historic charm and a distinctive setting that is ideal for any couple seeking a wedding venue unlike most. The facility is not just for cigar lovers, but for couples who want to host a wedding that has both beauty and quirk.

Facilities and Capacity
The Cedar Room at the Cigar Factory is known for its open and airy spaciousness, its industrial flair, and its window views of the Arthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge, which is architecturally acclaimed. Couples can enjoy a ceremony or reception inside a room with factory poles, floor-to-ceiling black-framed factory windows, and interior exposed brick. The lighting fixtures are simple but chic and the floors are hardwood, polished, and glistening.

The venue also boasts a built-in bar, a warming kitchen, and a gorgeous courtyard that offers 1,500 square feet of space for your big day. The courtyard is framed by the exterior brick of the distinctive factory; when adorned with Edison lighting, this courtyard makes for a truly breathtaking outdoor celebration or cocktail hour with a dazzling view of the stars. This venue can host weddings of up to 500 guests.

Couples can enjoy plenty of amazing photo opportunities in the foreground of the Arthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge, in the courtyard, or in the open, airy event space. Additionally, couples can enjoy a private get-ready room, which allows for even more photo opportunities.

The Cedar Room at the Cigar Factory has the capacity to host engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. A standard wedding package includes essentials like barware, china, flatware, and glassware. Full catering and bar services are also available, including your choice of a buffet-style reception or plated presentations. The bar services include house beers, wines, and liquors, as well as premium and signature cocktails. Other more general services include:

• Parking

Victoria
Victoria Kelley

Married on 07/20/2019

Best Day Ever!

I found this venue online while planning my destination wedding and could not have been more pleased. When we first walked in after traveling to see it in person, my fiancé who had previously had no ... Read more opinion on the wedding venue even said, this is it! It was amazing. Graham and Caitlin were amazing to work with. Dealt with all my questions and changes over the entire year we planned from states away. The day of my wedding was a dream! It was gorgeous, the staff did not let me go without food or drink, they were so kind and made sure I had whatever I needed at every moment. They took excellent care of us. It really was the wedding of my dreams! Also- the food! I have family reaching out to me letting me know it’s the best food they’ve ever had at a wedding- I completely agree!

M
Michelle

Married on 06/22/2019

The Cedar Room is the BOMB

From the moment we toured The Cedar Room, I knew without a doubt that I wanted our wedding reception to be held there! Our wedding reception could not have been more perfect! The venue itself is ... Read more absolutely stunning and spacious to hold a good number of people! The staff was responsive and professional throughout the whole process. Caitlin was absolutely great the day of the wedding, and things ran so smoothly! Our guests are still raving about how great the food was, and how much they loved the venue! I would recommend this venue to any bride who is looking for a beautiful spacious indoor reception venue in downtown Charleston! Thank you Cedar Room for an unforgettable wedding reception :)

M
Meghan

Married on 02/08/2019

Wonderful!

A beautiful venue with wonderful staff! Caitlin and Graham were so helpful! The communication was great throughout the entire process. Everything was seamless! Our guests loved the venue and everyone ... Read more raved about the food. It was perfect!