The Cellar at Grapefull Sisters Vineyard

Longs, South Carolina · View map

About The Cellar at Grapefull Sisters Vineyard

The Cellar at Grapefull Sisters Vineyard is a venue situated in Longs, South Carolina. With a location near the North Myrtle Beach area, you will be able to experience the convenience this property provides due to its location while also experiencing an exquisite wedding celebration at an affordable price.

Facilities and Capacity
There are many ceremony options both indoors and outdoors that couples can choose from. The wedding guest capacity varies from 298, to up to 350 in some indoor settings. Options for settings include: the Camille Wedding Garden, Vineyard Aisle, Wedding Chapel, Pond or The Cellar or the indoor ballroom. Bride and groom suites are also available on property to use as you prepare with your bridesmaids and groomsmen. Also, couples and guests are provided with accommodations on property if they desire to stay in the inn. Camping accommodations are also options for couples or guests if they prefer a slightly more outdoorsy stay.

No matter your style, The Cellar at Grapefull Sisters Vineyard is ready to prepare a wedding that expresses your own unique style. Couples meet with an event specialist to makes sure that their wedding planning process is stress free and implemented in the best way possible. Other wedding events such as your bridal shower, engagement party, rehearsal dinner or even elopement can be held in the Cellar. Not only is this romantic setting perfect for weddings, but it is also the perfect spot to host romantic weekend dates, birthday parties, anniversary celebrations and more.

3 Reviews for The Cellar at Grapefull Sisters Vineyard

3 The Cellar at Grapefull Sisters Vineyard Reviews

C
Casey

Married on 08/01/2018

Dream Come True

We came from out of town and last minute had to scramble for a venue. We were so lucky to have found The Cellar (and that our wedding was on a Wednesday so they were fortunately available). Christine ... Read more and her family were extremely accommodating - set up, day of and cleaning up after ran so smoothly. The space offers so many different backdrops to truly bring to life any and everything you’ve ever imagined. It also left us with beautiful memories in our photos. The stringed lights inside gave us an under the stars vibe while still letting us enjoy the AC of an indoor venue in the summer Carolina heat. Most of our family and friends came from out of town and stayed in North Myrtle Beach. It was a very easy drive / easy to locate even for those not from town. We would recommend The Cellar over and over again!!! Thank you again for making our big day so memorable.

A
Amanda

Married on 04/23/2016

We got married last April and it was so beautiful. The flowers had started blooming and the landscape was magnificent. We came in from out of town and they were very helpful at helping us find other ... Read more vendors such as catering and music. The wine is wonderful and a beautiful camp ground to go with it. We are already planning our next visit out there. Possibly for our 1 year anniversary.

G
Genelle Williams

Married on 05/04/2019

2.6

Beautiful but stressful

My Daughter was recently married here. It was very difficult to communicate with this venue. I would email and request information and may never get a response or follow up to our questions. It was ... Read more stressful decorating for the event in the allotted time. If you have simple decorating to do it’s enough time but not if you plan to do much of it yourself. The owner of the building was rude to the family, bridal party and guests. When I, the MOB arrived on Friday and took my daughters dress upstairs I ran into him the first time. He asked me quite rudely who I was. I was clearly wearing a MOB shirt. I introduced myself and asked whom I was speaking with and he replied the owner of the building. Never his name. While our guests were arriving he was directing the parking. My 70 year old Uncle arrived and was doing the best he could to park and the owner(still don’t know his name) yelled at my uncle and said “are you stupid? You don’t know how to park?” This was embarrassing that our family was treated this way at my daughters wedding. Our caterer was not treated warmly. Found out after the fact there are cameras in the hallway outside of the Bridal dressing room. It was so hot in the dressing area that we had a hard time keeping the bride comfortable. Bathrooms are all downstairs so Bride had to go downstairs and risk being seen by the groom each time. The worst part of all, we rented a room in the “Inn D’vine” for the newlyweds wedding night. We asked on 3 different occasions we were at the venue to view the room and were always told it was unavailable. They were greeted at the room by an older lady with a chihuahua (it was literally a room in this ladies living quarters). They spent their wedding night with her in the next room over with a chihuahua. My daughter is highly allergic and woke up the next morning with swollen eyes to go on her honeymoon. The garden was beautiful and the facilities made for a beautiful wedding. The wine was delicious. They were gracious to allow us to use their lanterns and furniture in the facility. But the customer service by the male owner was stressful and unnecessary and I wish the communication leading up to the wedding would have been smoother. Overall my daughters wedding was beautiful in spite of the stress from the owner. However if I would have known this ahead of time we would have booked a different venue.

The Cellar at Grapefull Sisters Vineyard FAQ