The Chapel at Ana Villa

The Colony, TX · View map · Visit website

About The Chapel at Ana Villa

The Chapel at Ana Villa is a Spanish-style wedding venue located in The Colony, Texas. Couples can say their “I do’s” in this venue's charming chapel and then decide between two gorgeous indoor ballrooms for their reception. This Walters Wedding Estates venue prides themselves on their beautiful architecture, day-of venue coordinator, private wedding suites, and spacious event facilities. The Chapel at Ana Villa looks forward to making your special day everything you dreamed it to be.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can host up to 350 guests at this full-service venue. Their unique, Spanish-style chapel creates the ideal backdrop for your big day. It’s surrounded by lush landscaping and is tucked away from the hustle and bustle, creating a private oasis for you and your guests. It features a gorgeous staircase, walls of windows, and a state-of-the-art sound system.

If you’re having a lavish affair, you can continue your celebration in their Grand Ballroom. This sophisticated event space boasts a grand staircase, perfect for your dramatic entrance. It also features 21-foot ceilings, wrought iron chandeliers, an enormous fireplace, a Moroccan-style bar, and a spacious patio. If you’re having a more intimate reception with 140 guests or fewer, you can use La Cava. This one-of-a-kind room features a brick barrel ceiling which creates an old-world atmosphere similar to a wine cellar on a Spanish vineyard.

Couples will have exclusive use of this picturesque property on the day of their wedding. Their in-house, day-of venue coordinator will ensure your day goes smoothly from start to finish. They have a variety of on-site catering and bar selections for your culinary needs, as well as tables, chairs, and linens. Setup and cleanup are also included, allowing you to sit back, relax, and enjoy your celebration. Your out-of-town guests will enjoy ample on-site parking, as well as plenty of nearby hotels for their overnight stay. Additional services include:

• Bartenders
  • Pet friendly
  • Servers
  • WiFi

Other Facilities
Chapel at Ana Villa offers two wedding suites for you and your wedding party to use during your entire celebration. These luxurious suites are designed with you and your party’s needs in mind. They feature a private restroom, a 14-foot lighted makeup counter, a three-way mirror, and a flat-screen monitor, allowing you to view your guests arriving. You can get dressed here and then use it as retreat throughout the day.

Other Services
In addition to hosting stylish and dramatic weddings, this sophisticated venue is also happy to host simple and intimate elopements. Additional events include:

• Bridal shower
  • Engagement party
  • Rehearsal dinner

93 Reviews for The Chapel at Ana Villa

93 The Chapel at Ana Villa Reviews

Featured
User3514480

2+ years ago

As soon as I walked inside this place - I told my mom we had to book it. It seriously looks and feels like the most designer bridal venue in Dallas. Everything is brand new and stunning. My pictures ... Read more look just like the pages of Martha Stewart Weddings or The Knot!!! Guests were in awe. The bridal room is like a gorgeous, posh hotel. The bridesmaids felt like princesses in there. Everyone felt super special. Its a HUGE room. And you can watch the groomsmen lined up waiting for us on TV, which really built the excitement of getting to walk down the aisle!!! Even the guys loved their get ready area- again sleek and cool. The staff is always there when you need them but you don't notice them. I loved that- everything just happened and I forgot they were even there!! I'm a big chandelier person and the ones in this place are so beautiful and modern. The reception was awesome because I could customize our lighting, have our initial up and I loved coming down the big staircase. Some of the other places I looked at didn't have any of this. LOVE THIS PLACE!!!

Teresita
teresita rodriguez

Getting married on 09/28/2019

First venue i saw! Booked instantly

Beautiful venue can not wait till September to get married here! Read more Beautiful venue can not wait till September to get married here !!!

S
Sereena John

Married on 08/17/2019

CAV is the best place for your wedding!

I honestly, honestly cannot even explain how perfect Chapel at Ana Villa was for our wedding ceremony and reception. It was our first tour and we immediately fell in love with it. We tried one other ... Read more venue just so we weren’t *those people* but 100% saw it as a waste of time because we were signing our contract with CAV the following week. Jessica, Meredith, and Niya were amazing and so attentive. I loved: the included day-of coordinator, the amazing food done by Food Glorious Food, having a bridal attendant on our wedding day who made sure we got our food, drinks, and cake any time we needed it, the gorgeous aesthetics, and the inclusion of “preferred” vendors who already knew the venue. My guests loved: the food, the service at the reception, the location as it wasn’t far from DFW airport and the hotel was right next door, and proximity to places like Top Golf and Shops of Legacy. I loved my wedding, but I also loved how CAV made it seamless and answered all of my questions leading up to our big day.