The Chef and I

Nashville, TN · View map

About The Chef and I

Thanks for stopping to get more information on how we can turn your meals into memories. We are a full service gourmet catering company with a twist. What is the twist? It is simply the Chef. The chef will be at every dinner, function or party. We are a company that prides ourselves in over 30 years of combined experience in gourmet cooking and the service industry, as well as creating lasting business relationships.

We know this is your special day and we will treat it the way. We can tailor your menu and reception which every way you would like to go. If you have an exact idea of what you would like or if you need somebody to help plan everything with you, we are the right caterers for your wedding.

Let us work with you to create a lasting memory that you and your closest friends and family will never forget.

23 Reviews for The Chef and I

23 The Chef and I Reviews

B
brandi

Married on 10/06/2018

Wedding was 10/6/18. Chef and I catered and it was delicious. Food was set up in time and looked great. Everyone loved it. Read more Wedding was 10/6/18. Chef and I catered and it was delicious. Food was set up in time and looked great. Everyone loved it.

J
Julia

Married on 02/03/2018

The Chef & I catered our daughter's wedding at Arrington Vineyards. The food was wonderfully delicious & fresh! They did an amazing job! We wanted great food, not just good food, & they delivered. Our ... Read more guests raved about the everything they prepared, which is what we wanted. They cook the food on site so it's not stored in containers & reheated. Their food is local & fresh, not frozen or off a semi-truck. The staff was professional, talented & extremely accommodating. You will not be disappointed & I would highly recommend them for your next event.

J
Joan

Married on 10/21/2017

Chef Liz and her crew provided a delicious as well as beautiful buffet. Serving portions were generous, the food perfectly prepared, and a hit with the wedding guests. Carol, director of sales, is a ... Read more pleasure to work with and very efficient with communications. I would highly recommend them for your wedding reception as well as an evening out at their restaurant in Lenox Village.