The Christy Banquet Centers

Saint Louis, MO · View map · Visit website

About The Christy Banquet Centers

The Christy Banquet Centers is an elegant dining hall located in Saint Louis, Missouri. Promising affordable fine dining and a whole suite of in-house facilities, The Christy Banquet Centers promises impeccable decor and tradition to help you create a stunning wedding event that you certainly won’t forget.

Facilities and Capacity
The Christy Banquet Center is an extravagant ballroom that can provide enough space for up to 500 of your friends and family, as well as host events as intimate as 100 guests. This lavish indoor wedding venue can be transformed to match the style and theme of any couple’s wedding dreams.

The Christy Banquet Hall has a passionate event staff that can provide your big day with a wide array of rental items, such as altars, arches, audio equipment, centerpieces, chairs, chair covers, dance floors, decor, drapery, lighting, photo booths, tables, barware, china, chocolate fountains, flatware, glassware, and linens. Some of the services that they offer include:

• Accommodations

Featured
Monica

Married on 01/25/2019

So easy to work with!

The Christy was fantastic to work with! Kim was great with answering questions and making sure everything was how we wanted it. The food was the best we’ve ever had- people are still talking about how ... Read more good it was! We would highly recommend The Christy for any event!

L
Leslie Schlueter - Ultimate Defense Firing Range

Getting married on 09/02/2019

Great company to work with

We have rented The Christy Banquet Hall several times, not only for work events but fund raisers as well. They always go above and beyond to make sure our event runs smoothly and everyone is ... Read more completely satisfied. From the cleanliness to decorations, staff, and pricing...we couldn't be happier. We would definitely recommend them!!

kristena
kristena

Married on 03/22/2019

Amazing Vendor

If you're looking for a reception venue, look no further.... Book this place NOW! The Christy staff, especially Ron, are absolutely AMAZING! I had my wedding here last month and it was better than I ... Read more had hoped. Ron help make every single detail perfect. I emailed Ron countless times and he was so quick to respond, he answered all of my questions and went above and beyond. My guests were in awe of the food and the atmosphere. Trust me, you will not be disappointed with The Christy. Thank you so much for making our day everything we hoped for and more!! If I could give you 100 stars I would!!