The Club at ArrowCreek

Reno, Nevada · View map

About The Club at ArrowCreek

A private golf club and wedding venue The Club at ArrowCreek specializes in hosting wedding ceremonies and receptions. Located in South Reno, The Club at ArrowCreek offers a lush, immaculately-kept golf course and beautiful views of the surrounding city and Sierra mountains. The golf club event staff are passionate about customer satisfaction, and endeavor to accommodate any and all requests to ensure that your wedding day is a seamless, lavish experience.

Facilities & Capacity

The Club at ArrowCreek features a 36-hole golf course and elegant, private indoor or outdoor tented venue space. Couples may hold their ceremony in the golf club’s designated outdoor location amongst its manicured lawns. The indoor Terrace Room, when combined with the adjacent Vista Foyer and Vista Room, can service wedding events with up to 150 guests. The Club at ArrowCreek exclusively uses top-of-the-line amenities in every room to ensure the enjoyment and relaxation of their clients.

Any event booked with The Club at ArrowCreek always includes the cost of tables, banquet chairs, house linens, flatware, glassware, banquet staff, and your sales director.

Cuisine

The chefs and cooking staff of The Club at ArrowCreek encourage menu customization, and endeavor to provide dishes and offerings uniquely attuned to your tastes and preferences. Couples can also select from a wide selection of completed menus. Meals can be served plated or buffet-style, and The Club at ArrowCreek welcomes outside wedding cake vendors. The use of the in-house bar is an option with every wedding package.

5 Reviews for The Club at ArrowCreek

5 The Club at ArrowCreek Reviews

Kori
Kori

Married on 04/28/2019

Everything was literally perfect.

Cassie and her team are absolutely amazing. We had our venue cancel on us last minute and as soon as I contacted Cassie to see if they could help us out anyway she was right there. She had us in the ... Read more very next day talking about pricing and what all our options were. She made planning a wedding in two months seem easier than the 2 years I had to plan my actual wedding. The food was amazing. The day was amazing. The staff did such an amazing job setting everything up and putting up with such a crazy group. These people care so much about making sure your wedding day is the most perfect day. There wasn’t one thing that went wrong and if there was they made sure to fix it so the bride didn’t find out, which I would say is pretty perfect. Cassie and the whole team at ArrowCreek are the greatest people. Thank you so so much.

A
Ashley

Married on 03/31/2018

Cassie Pete was absolutely amazing. She is very detail oriented, knowledgeable, professional, and was always quick to respond to any questions we had. She held an open house at ArrowCreek where we ... Read more were able to meet our Wedding Cake Baker. The ArrowCreek chef who made all of our food. Did such an amazing job all of our guest were so happy with the food. The waiting staff was so in sync with each other very helpful and courteous. Thank you all for your time and help on our special day.

D
Daniel

Married on 01/01/2016

I have had the pleasure of performing as a DJ many times at Club at Arrowcreek. I have entertained over 1,200 brides and performed at well over 900 special events in my 35 year career at many ... Read more different venues. The Club at Arrowcreek has everything a bride needs to create a stress free event for her special day. While the views are beautiful, the food gourmet quality, the flexibility of a reception venue to go from small and intimate to large and grand, the highlight is the staff. They are well groomed, courteous, professional and have the attitude of "I am here to create a pleasurable experience for you". I have had the delight to be a part Event Coordinator Savannah Newman's team countless times this last year. She and her staff care and will do what they can to help your Wedding Dream become true with ease. Allow Savannah and her staff to provide above and beyond what you and your guests deserve on Your Special Day at The Club at Arrowcreek. You will be glad you did I can be reached at the number below if further information -Dan Kimm Rockit Productions Mobile Entertainment 775-230-1174