The Club at Garden Ridge

San Antonio, TX · View map · Visit website

About The Club at Garden Ridge

The Club at Garden Ridge is an elegant wedding event venue located six miles northeast of San Antonio in Garden Ridge, Texas. Couples will be surrounded by beautiful grounds featuring two lakes, hundreds of oak trees and a creek bed with a stone bridge. This venue boasts over 7,000 square feet of event space, including a grand ballroom and a ceremony pavilion. The Club at Garden Ridge can accommodate both indoor and outdoor weddings in their park-like setting.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 300 guests at this waterfront venue. Their new ballroom features wood floors, open tongue and groove ceilings, stone columns and a wrap-around porch. It also features an 18-foot, built-in stone and granite bar, along with additional seating on their porch and grounds. If you're having a more intimate wedding, The Clubhouse is perfect. It contains a rock fireplace, cathedral ceilings and huge windows. Their French doors lead to a wrap-around deck. Their outdoor Ceremony Pavilion overlooks their gorgeous lakes and water fountain.

This Hill Country venue allows you exclusive use of their property the day of your wedding. They’ll provide an on-site venue coordinator to oversee your day, and plenty of complimentary parking for your guests. Additional services include:

• Bridal suite
  • Tables
  • Shuttle
  • Wheelchair accessible

Other Services
In addition to hosting both your ceremony and reception, The Club at Garden Ridge is also happy to host your rehearsal dinner. Additional events include:

• Engagement party

Featured
Lauren and Scott Frierson

Married on 12/15/2018

Dream Come True

My wife and I searched for our dream venue and made trips to several locations before we came across Club at Garden Ridge online. We looked at all the pictures of the venue and were at a loss of words ... Read more words as to how perfect it looked for us. I reached out to Kristi, Venue Manager, to set up time to see the venue and she was so nice and adaptable to our schedule for us to go see. Upon our arrival, we immediately noticed a difference from other venue coordinators to Kristi. She took the time to get to know us and our story. By the end of our introduction, we felt the connection with her. We then walked around the venue and was at a loss of words as to how beautiful the venue is and how emotional we got just walking around. We loved everything we saw from the outdoor ceremony with the water fountain in the background, to the men’s cave, to the bridal suite, and to the ballroom. It was a very emotional moment as we decided during our visit to choose Club at Garden Ridge as our dream venue to get married at. Kristi and her team made us feel so welcome and they were so patient with us and helped whenever and wherever needed. All our guests told us how much they loved the venue and how beautiful it is. The experience we had at Club at Garden Ridge surpassed all our expectations and are forever grateful for Kristi and Club at Garden Ridge for being there for us through the entire process.

David
David Hawkinson

Getting married on 01/04/2020

Gorgeous wedding venue

The Club at Garden Ridge is an absolutely beautiful place to hold a wedding. My wife & I took our daughter out to look at venues, this was the first and the last place we looked! We met with Kristi ... Read more who made us feel right at home, she gave us the tour of the grounds - which are beautiful, and then she listened to what we wanted and showed us how they could make everything work. Kristi was our main contact; however both her and Katie were on site from start to finish the day of the wedding to ensure a smooth day. What a great experience and a great venue, loved it!

Shauna
Shauna Morgan

Married on 07/20/2019

Best Day Ever!!

I spent a long time researching wedding venues to try and find the perfect place to fit the wedding I had dreamed of for so long, but the moment I stepped foot at The Club at Garden Ridge I knew ... Read more without a shadow of a doubt that I had to get married there! The beautiful outdoor ceremony site and the rustic/elegant reception hall was everything we could have wanted. Kristi was wonderful to work with and really made us feel like part of The Club family! She was always available to answer questions or assist with anything we needed and brought so much positivity to the planning process. The wedding day was an absolute dream. We had the entire clubhouse to ourselves for getting ready and eating lunch. We had mimosas in the gorgeous bridal suite, and there was a ton of room for my bridal party to get ready. My husband was able to set up his Nintendo Switch to the TV in the groom’s suite to relax and hangout with his groomsmen before the wedding. The ceremony was amazing! Walking down the aisle and seeing my family in the beautiful white chairs and my husband under the pavilion is an image I will never forget. The reception hall was perfect for our 175 guests. They even had the freedom to hangout outside under the tree lights. At the end of the night, Kristi was outside helping everyone get their sparklers for the sendoff. Our wedding was the best day of our lives, and we know that is in large part due to The Club at Garden Ridge and to Kristi! We are so thankful that we found this incredible venue!