The Club at Strawberry Creek

Kenosha, WI · View map · Visit website

About The Club at Strawberry Creek

The Club at Strawberry Creek is a wedding venue located in Kenosha, Wisconsin. The modern banquet halls provide an elegant atmosphere for any event. From the unobstructed lush-green views to the private golf course, The Club at Strawberry Creek becomes a personalized retreat. Stand-out service, private setting and personalized cuisine are just a couple elements unique to Strawberry Creek.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can host up to 250 guests at this venue. Six event spaces are available to choose from, and all are designed in a modern fashion. Private rooms are available upon request as well as a bridal suite.

At The Club at Strawberry Creek every detail is executed to perfection. To make the event go off without a hitch, the club offers the following services:

• Customized wedding package
  • Colored linens
  • Servers
  • Tastings

Cuisine
From American to Mediterranean cuisine, this venue incorporates a personalized dining experience. To ensure a perfect plate, they offer many catering serving styles, including:

• Buffet

M
Featured
Mikey

Married on 08/28/2015

As the groom, it didn't take long to be sold on Strawberry Creek... Have you seen that golf course? The bride, too, was a quick sell when she found out Strawberry Creek has "colored linens"... I'm still ... Read more not even sure what that means. Honestly, as I sit here and think back about my experience at Strawberry Creek, there are memories I'll have forever that go far beyond just that 1 very special day, even going back to day 1 when we saw the place. We had already toured dozens of venues and were getting somewhat exhausted with the process and dreading touring venues. So it was a relief when we walked into the establishment. Apparently love at first site applies to more than just when my wife met me. ;) In all seriousness, our experience there was so unbelievable, it kind of makes me sad that it's all over. Malina Potts is probably the best wedding coordinator of all time. We would have not survived or even made it to the big day if it wasn't for Malina. Malina takes the time and energy to get to know her clients so that she can have a deep understanding of what it will take to make their night perfect; and she did. Malina was incredibly nice, incredible patient and wanted to make sure every tiny detail was executed to perfection. Even I was blown away when I walked into the room and experienced the execution of all the planning her and my wife did during the past 11 months. She successfully kept a few planning secrets from multiple people (I surprised the bride with glasses and beers that had our last name and her grandmother surprised all of us with her world famous banana cupcakes) that we found out about the moment of walking into the hall. Throughout the 11-month planning process, Malina exceeded expectations as a wedding coordinator and even became a friend. We're looking forward to seeing her when we return for our 1 year anniversary dinner, another perk of SC! There are a ton of venues out there. But don't bother looking beyond Strawberry Creek.

Kassie
Kassie

Getting married on 09/07/2019

Amazing service!

Everything went so amazing! Mary and her crew do the best job at keeping everything under contol and making sure everything runs smoothly. Loved everyone we worked with! Everyone loved the venue at ... Read more the food!

S
Stephanie Hoetzer

Married on 06/01/2019

Stunning ambiance

This venue is perfect! Mary, a wedding coordinator for the club is fabulous to work with and makes the whole process smooth! Highly recommended! Read more This venue is perfect! Mary, a wedding coordinator for the club is fabulous to work with and makes the whole process smooth! Highly recommended!