The Clubhouse at Boundary Oak

Walnut Creek, California · View map · Visit website

About The Clubhouse at Boundary Oak

~2019 Booking Promotion~ For any event hosted before July 1, 2020 we are offering a $3,000 in UPGRADES! This $3,000 can be spent on upgrades to make your wedding as amazing as possible. If you’re still trying to make up your mind about your reception location, now is a great time to lock in this great deal and start planning your day!

Please contact our Sales Office at (925) 934-3600 x21

The Clubhouse at Boundary Oak is a premier wedding venue located in Walnut Creek, California. Renowned in the area for its beautiful vistas, delectable cuisine and spectacular service, this venue is dedicated to making your wedding dreams come true. Enjoy stunning views of the Concord and San Ramon Valley areas and excellent event facilities for all sizes of weddings at the one-of-a-kind venue.

Facilities and Capacity
The Clubhouse at Boundary Oak offers indoor and outdoor event spaces to accommodate up to 250 wedding guests. Ceremony spaces include an open-air second-story patio overlooking the beautiful golf course and valley, or a spectacular grassy knoll overlooking a beautiful fountain and golfing greens. An elegantly appointed and spacious banquet hall includes lush golf course views and a gleaming built-in bar area.

The Clubhouse at Boundary Oaks offers venue rental for weddings and other social events. Their staff will guide you through the wedding planning process step-by-step to ensure your wedding is flawlessly executed to your satisfaction. Event services offered include the following:

• Bridal suite
  • Chairs, tables, china and linens
  • Setup and cleanup
  • Event planning
  • Event rentals
  • In-house bar and catering
  • Lighting/sound
  • Pet-friendly
  • Parking and wheelchair access

Cuisine
This venue serves mouthwatering American, French and Italian-inspired cuisine that can accommodate a variety of tastes and dietary needs. Catering options include hors d’oeuvres, cocktail reception, plates, buffet, stations and tastings.

Other Services
The Clubhouse at Boulder Creek is an ideal location for hosting private parties of varying sizes. In addition to wedding ceremonies and receptions, this location can accommodate all of your wedding events, such as engagement parties, bridal showers and rehearsal dinners. This venue is also available for hosting corporate meetings, holiday parties, birthdays, anniversaries and other special occasions.

Location
This venue is located on the Boundary Oak Golf Course in Walnut Creek, adjacent to Arbolado Park. The Clubhouse at Boulder Creek is next to the undeveloped Lime Ridge Open Space and is a short drive from San Francisco.

35 Reviews for The Clubhouse at Boundary Oak

35 The Clubhouse at Boundary Oak Reviews

Featured
User4373048

2+ years ago

I am so happy I chose this venue! My wedding day was PERFECT and it was made entirely possible by Emily and Charlene- I LOVE these two! They are excellent at what they do and a pleasure to work ... Read more with. I met with other event coordinators at different venues prior to choosing this one and no one compares to Emily and Charlene. They are extremely pleasant, organized, and efficient. They helped me plan my wedding and ensured the day of ran smoothly, and I can't thank them enough. The ceremony site is beautiful, and the ballroom is so nice! All my guests raved about the food- from the appetizers to the entrees. ALL of the staff there is extremely friendly. I would most definitely refer this venue to anyone!

Katy
Katy

Married on 06/22/2019

This venue is amazing.

Met with Melissa and she was amazing. The grounds are exactly what I imagined and the price is super reasonable. I would definitely recommend this to and bride to be. Read more Met with Melissa and she was amazing. The grounds are exactly what I imagined and the price is super reasonable. I would definitely recommend this to and bride to be.

M
Melissa

Married on 10/15/2017

We recently got married at the Clubhouse at Boundary Oak in October of 2017. I cannot say enough about how much my husband and I loved both the venue and the staff! We had our ceremony at the lakeside ... Read more ceremony site, our cocktail hour in the Mira Vista room, and our reception in the Celebration room. Every staff member that I interacted with was friendly, efficient, and helpful. The Catering director was responsive during our initial contract discussions, and worked with me to fit everything into our budget, even before we signed the dotted line! Their packages are extremely reasonable based on my research, especially on Friday or Sunday. The tables, basic chairs, linens and napkins, staff (including day of coordination), food, set up and break down are all included, not to mention FLOOR LENGTH linens as the default! They offer lots of luxe upgrades if you want them, but we actually went with the Gold package, and our only upgrade was to buffet instead of plated and everything was gorgeous! We did end up scoring a few upgrades for free though :) We worked closely with Charlene, our onsite and day of coordinator, and she was extremely responsive and very flexible and helpful! She worked with us on every detail, and had great suggestions for keeping things in our budget, while still getting everything we wanted! The day went off without a hitch, and we could not have been happier with how everything came together! If you have a modest budget and big wedding dreams, I whole-heartedly recommend Boundary Oak!