The Coastal Breeze Party Band

Columbia, SC · View map

About The Coastal Breeze Party Band

The Coastal Breeze Party Band is a wedding band from Columbia, South Carolina. Led by Joe Miller, the band features three vocalists and professional musicians from across the local region. The band specializes in performing the best hits from recent years that keep the audience entertained and pumped up.

The Coastal Breeze Party Band performs a variety of music genres based on couples' tastes and preferences, such as pop, oldies, soul, beach, rock, jazz, blues, Motown, hip-hop, funk, country, and many more. It also provides items including lighting, microphones, and sound/PA systems for all events. The services it offers are as follows:

• Music during ceremony, reception, cocktail hour, rehearsal dinner, and during breaks
  • Instrumentals

49 The Coastal Breeze Party Band Reviews

S
Sydney

Married on 05/20/2017

The Coastal Breeze band was absolutely amazing! They took care of my wedding ceremony and reception music and everything went perfect, they truly are professionals. We had numerous guest telling us ... Read more how much they enjoyed the band and it was the best wedding band they've ever experienced and I would have to agree with them. We had so much fun dancing and interacting with the band, we didn't want the night to end. I would recommend the Coastal Breeze band to anyone especially to brides that are looking for a professional and reliable band that will take care of your needs so that you have nothing to stress over. They are a very fun and entertaining band who know how to keep everyone dancing and partying for hours and the music selection is the best!!

B
Brianne

Married on 05/06/2017

Our guests were talking about the band non-stop! Everyone had such a good time! My husband, the groom, even sang with them for a few songs! I would definitely recommend them for all of your event ... Read more needs!

M
Milissa

Married on 04/29/2017

The Coastal Breeze band was great for my daughter's reception. Easy to work with before, during and after. From jazz music at the beginning while guests were eating and socializing to shag and party ... Read more music during the "party time", everyone said the band was great. They even let the groom sing a couple of songs with the band. We could not have chosen a better band for the reception. I would recommend them to anyone! Their playlist is very extensive and Joe was so accommodating when we asked him to play some music that was not on the list. Thank you Coastal Breeze band for helping make Sims and Brianne's reception so much fun