The CocoPlum

Miami, FL · View map · Visit website

About The CocoPlum

The CocoPlum is an elegant mansion wedding venue located in Coral Gables, Florida. With a professional team of wedding and event planning and design, couples can be confident their wedding vision will become reality. Using the Cocoplum Women’s Club property, The CocoPlum is sure to have everything any couple needs for a gorgeous wedding.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples may host up to 220 guests in one of five event spaces: The Grand Ballroom, The Courtyard, The Coral Room, North Garden, and West Garden. Spaces include indoor, covered outdoor, and uncovered outdoor areas. A bridal suite is available for bridal party use.

The CocoPlum is a full-service wedding venue, offering in-house catering and event planning. They can also offer event rentals, including chairs, drapery, furniture, lighting, and tables. The CocoPlum offers the following services:

• Event design
  • Valet
  • Door staff
  • Security

Cuisine
The CocoPlum offers personalized catering service for weddings, whether it be an elegant sit-down dinner or a cocktail reception. Couples have the opportunity to customize their wedding menus to ensure they receive the fare they desire. Top-notch service, delicious fare, and specialty desserts are all part of the catering experience. The following is included in The CocoPlum’s catering service:

• Venue selection
  • Bartenders
  • Music
  • Floral designs

Other Services
Couples may also host their engagement party or bridal shower at The CocoPlum. The CocoPlum also offers complete entertainment packages, which include custom entertainment, ensembles and bands, and dinner music. For couples who are looking for more hands-on entertainment, they can accommodate theme parties and provide theatrical productions and interactive talent. The CocoPlum also offers decor and event production. These services include the following:

• Floral design

53 The CocoPlum Reviews

Aaron & Stephanie
aaron

Getting married on 09/03/2020

This is such a beautiful venue, perfect for me and my wife's style. Read more This is such a beautiful venue, perfect for me and my wife's style.

V
Vanessa Rodriguez

Married on 03/03/2019

Amazing, beautiful, perfect!

Rosie and her staff are so helpful! They truly made our wedding one of the best days of my life! Any time I had a question, they always answered my call, text, or email, right away! This location is ... Read more is beautiful, the price is worth, and it was a truly a pleasure to work with the vendors included in the all-inclusive package as well. I highly recommend this place for your event!

Ashley
Ashley

Married on 02/09/2019

2/9/19 Wedding

From the first visit to the Cocoplum, i was blown away with the beautiful architecture and how friendly and attentive the staff were. Rosie would let us come after work and just go over all my ... Read more questions and directed me throughout the whole wedding process. Rosie and her team made our wedding look so unbelievably beautiful, She was there by my side through every detail. The day of the wedding everything went so smooth because of her and her team. She even let me keep my dream of having an outdoor ceremony even if the weather wasn't to my favor ( thankfully it didn't end up raining!) We used all of the vendors associated with the Cocoplum package and I couldn't have been more happier. It was truly the most special day ever and I am forever grateful. Thank you!!