The Cool Springs House

20 The Cool Springs House Reviews

R
Rachel

Married on 04/14/2018

We loved our wedding at the Cool Springs House! If you're looking for a DIY venue for a guest list on the shorter side, this is your place. It's a beautiful house with beautiful grounds with lots of ... Read more history and charm. Although it did rain on our wedding day and we had to do the ceremony under our tents, we were able to hold the reception inside and it was the perfect size for our 65 guests to move about comfortably. I do think, though, that any more than that and we may have felt a little cramped. Abby is a great venue manager and super responsive and helpful. She responds to emails very quickly and will send you payment/forms reminders before they're due so you won't forget and fall behind on what is supposed to be turned in and paid for. I do wish there were maybe a few more things provided such as more chairs/tables and maybe a thick runner for the aisle in case of rain or wet ground, but otherwise it's great. The bridal suite upstairs is beautiful and spacious for getting ready. It has it's own bathroom and mirrors/vanities, lighting, couch/chairs, and furniture for a comfortable day. When you rent the venue, you are allowed in by 8:30am and can use it up through 11pm. We rented it the day before as well for decorating, preparation, and the rehearsal, which is something i would suggest anyone do. Like I said, it is very DIY, so you pretty much have to provide almost everything, but you can use literally any vendor you want, which is nice. I highly recommend this venue!

A
Ashley

Married on 02/22/2018

Abby was an absolute dream to work with. I didn't have a lot of time to plan (2 months) and The Cool Springs House was perfect for us. We wanted a venue that was perfectly charming and sized right for ... Read more an intimate ceremony. The space is rich with textures and the Bridal Suite is so beautifully inviting. I could've easily spent hours up there. This space is a canvas to bring your wedding dreams to life. I would recommend this venue to any brides looking for something special and unique.

M
Shandi

Married on 06/04/2016

Loved this venue. It was one of the few that we could afford on a smaller budget. The setting was gorgeous and we were able to have the rehearsal there as well. We had the ceremony on the lawn, the ... Read more cocktail hour in the house and the reception under the tent on the back patio/lawn area. Amanda Bledsoe at the City of Brentwood was super nice and really easy to work with.