The Cooper House Event Center

D
Donna Goodwin

Getting married on 04/05/2020

Amazing service beautiful surroundings

Very professional and romantic venue Read more Very professional and romantic venue

S
Sonja

Married on 02/16/2019

We could not have asked for a better venue for my daughter's wedding. The weekend before the wedding most of South Carolina was flooded by the 1000yr storm. We had planned to have the ceremony and ... Read more cocktail hour in the gardens and dinner/reception in the general store. Rain forced us to Plan B which meant we had to find a way to accommodate 100 guests indoors for ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and reception. Rita and her staff did an unbelievable job of making everything perfect. None of the guest were aware of all the craziness behind the scenes to pull this off which is exactly what you want under the circumstances. The venue was gorgeous, the food was great, and everyone had a wonderful time. I would recommend The Cooper House for any occasion.

T
Taylor & Tony Peterson

Married on 11/10/2018

The cooper house is amazing!!

I had such a great wedding at the Cooper house! It was absolutely beautiful! I would highly reccommend this venue to anyone looking to get married! Read more I had such a great wedding at the Cooper house! It was absolutely beautiful! I would highly reccommend this venue to anyone looking to get married!!