The Copper Press

Colorado City, TX · View map · Visit website

About The Copper Press

Copper Press is a unique venue to host your Family Reunions,
Quinceañera, Baby Showers, Company Events/Dinners,
or have your Wedding and Reception in our historical building.

3 Reviews for The Copper Press

3 The Copper Press Reviews

P
Paige

Married on 04/14/2018

I wish more than anything that I could go back to this place and replay my wedding over every single day. It is absolutely beautiful and could not have been a better venue for our personalities. It’s ... Read more a blank canvas, but it doesn’t need hardly anything because it’s just beautiful in its natural state with a lot of the original walls & brick. Cherry was amazing to work with! Answered every single one of my questions extremely fast & was very helpful. We got so many compliments on how beautiful the venue was!

S
Sandra

Married on 07/07/2018

Beautiful Venue! Owner was easy to work with! Read more Beautiful Venue! Owner was easy to work with!

M
Monica

Married on 01/27/2018

2.5

We had many issues such as dirty dishes, dirty chairs, not enough silverware, and old tea glasses. The kitchen was a mess! I try to let Cherry know what was going on. She didn’t want to take care of it ... Read more then. She told me that she couldn’t do nothing about it. She did send me a check of 25.00 after the wedding for the trouble we had. I was disappointed. We rented the place out Friday to set up and rehearsal. Instead we had to wash ALL the dishes, clean the chairs, and buy plastic silverware and plastic cups. We put the dishes in the dishwasher and hand washed them. About 70 tea glasses were old, cloudy looking. Nobody wants to drink out of those. Overall the venue is beautiful and perfect for a small party.

The Copper Press FAQ