The Corner District

Ball Ground, GA · View map

About The Corner District

The Corner District is a historic event and wedding venue located in Ball Ground, Georgia. Formerly known as A.W. Roberts and Sons General Store, this vintage-style property is comprised of two 100-year-old buildings and a city park. Couples can host both their ceremony and reception at this unique venue built in 1911 and rehabbed in 2010. The Corner District is perfect for those looking for an industrial or speakeasy vibe for their big day.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 250 guests at this indoor/outdoor venue. They offer two event spaces that feature an open floor plan and are truly a blank canvas for your unique vision. Their Warehouse is located behind The Parlor, and is perfect for exchanging your vows. It was originally the city's general store and trading post, but has been renovated to include bathrooms, chandeliers and draping. The city park and an outdoor space lit by string lights are adjacent, perfect for lounging or lawn games. The Parlor is an urban, vintage space featuring original wood ceilings and floors, exposed brick and plaster walls, romantic chandeliers and draping.

This full-service venue offers event planning services and event rentals such as lounges, buffets, tablescape decor and backdrops to make your day complete. They offer multiple wedding packages to choose from, including a Rehearsal Dinner package, a DIY Wedding and an Inclusive Wedding package. Additional services include:

• Bridal suite
  • Linens
  • Lighting and sound
  • Preferred vendor list

Other Facilities
The Corner District also offers a unique space called Studio 290. This versatile space is used as a wedding planning studio, collaborative event space and bridal studio. It's located next door, and is perfect for a bridal brunch, or for you and your bridal party to get your hair and makeup done the morning of your special day. You can easily add this space onto your wedding package.

27 Reviews for The Corner District

27 The Corner District Reviews

Victoria (c/o Katrina - sister)
Victoria (c/o Katrina - sister)

Married on 03/23/2019

Magical Bridal Shower Experience !!!

I hosted a bridal shower for my sister at the salon. Debbie met me a couple of times to show me around and to show me her latest inventory of props. She made sure I had everything I needed on the day ... Read more of the event and offered a few set up suggestions. The event came together perfectly! The lighting was elegant, the atmosphere was timeless, and the bride was elated! I will likely use this venue again when I get married.

Taylor
Taylor

Married on 10/07/2018

Stunning Vintage yet Modern Loft Venue

Debbie and the team at The Corner District were incredibly knowledgeable and helpful planning my dream wedding! The Corner District is a 100+ year old historic space with an on -trend modern yet ... Read more industrial vibe that offers tons of locations for absolutely stunning wedding photos. The decor options included with the space were so beautiful I hardly bought any decor to add to it. Staff took care of every single detail of setting up, executed to perfection. The bridal suite is another stunning area for getting ready photos and bridal portraits. The city of downtown Ball Ground also created several perfect photo backdrops like a vintage VW bus turned restaurant, a park for group photos, and ethereal wooded railroad tracks. The owners had recommendations (which I took all of!) for the perfect local florists, bakery, caterers, even the boutique store I bought my wedding dress from. This place is truly the whole package! I had the wedding of my dreams all because I booked this venue and everything fell perfectly into place.

K
Katie

Married on 11/18/2017

The venue has a day of coordinator, Ivy, to ensure the day goes smooth as possible. She was AMAZING! Anything I needed, she was right there and had it covered within minutes. My family was acting up, ... Read more she handled it without me even knowing there was an issue. The venue is so beautiful and very accommodating to any ideas you have. They don't charge you for random things and are very straight forward with their pricing and what's included. I would recommend this venue to everyone!